Till death we part.

a few days went by she kept Tristan in her basement, though she made sure to feed him and give him to drink she made sure to take care of him well.

She was very upset whenever he refused her food and water. "Baby how are you suppose to live if you keep starving yourself I'm trying to fucking take care of you!" She said slapping him in the face.

"Ah fuck your pissing me off I took time out of my day to make you food and bring you water and what? You refuse it? You wish to die that bad? Fine, since you don't appreciate my labor starve from now on." She told him taking the tray of food and water back upstairs.

Guen was annoyed she needed to find another way to make him listen.

She grabbed her video tape and made him look at their sex tape. "Look pretty isn't it? You were so rough with me that night but I loved it..however I can easily make it seem like you raped me..you were so rough that at times it doesn't even look like you were just having a good time with me.."

"I'm one of his fans..and..he raped me I told him to stop but he just wouldn't and I have proof..he even made a sex tape..." she said in mockery.

He cried, "please stop this....fine I'll eat.." she nodded. "Good." She took the camera and recorded him.

"What an obedient little shit now eat your food you pig!" She said throwing him his tray of food and water.

"Eat it all." She told him while filming him.

He cried but continued to eat everything and drink his water.

She left him after that and smiled, "and you'd better not refuse me ever again."

-

Guen went to school and finished up and when she got back she showered and changed and prepared a meal and water for him on a tray like the usual, she opened up the basement door and walked down the stairs.

She then saw a rope tied around his neck him hanging from the ceiling.

Guen dropped the tray crying loudly. "No no no!!" She screamed pulling him down. "Why would you do this? I'm sorry...I'm sorry please come back to me!!!"
She tried looking at his grey corpse.

After awhile she wiped her tears and grabbed her shovel sighing.

"Well I'd better clean up this mess."

She dragged his body in her backyard and dug his grave throwing him in piling up the dirt on his body.

After an hour Guen put a small stone there and wrote his name on it. "May you Rest In Peace my love I will join you very soon."

She then smiled and filled the tub up fully with water.

She got the razor blade and got into the tub nakedly.

She slowly started cutting her wrists, crying loudly watching the blood flow out into the water.

After awhile she couldn't even feel it anymore her vision was blurry and she felt as if she couldn't breathe anymore.

Her eyes slowly shut and her hands dropped.

-

A few weeks later.

The news:
"Two bodies were found at xxx street the police concluded that both deaths were ruled a suicide a female and a male the male was identified as up and coming star TC and the female identified as young teen Guen."

All of TC's fans were shocked and left devastated  and crying.

Nobody really knew what happened that day the only two people who would ever know about that day was..Guen and Tristan.

'Till death do us part'

The end.