self pleasure.

while guen had been on the phone with tristan she had recorded every single part of the voice call once she was done she listened to it.

she took her top off and unhooked her bra. 

she then took off her pants and slowly took her panties off getting fully naked. 

she began to rub her clit to how sexy his voice was. 

she was so wet already she got off on his voice even if he was talking about seol being missing or dying she ignored that part and channeled her inner horniness.

she continued to rub her pussy letting out soft moans. "mmh fuck i need you inside of me so badly." she said thinking about what it would be like if he were inside of her. 

she slowly put a finger inside her pussy and thrusted up and down letting out louder moans. "please..tristan..i need you to fuck me hard until i am senseless" while she fingered herself she used her other hand to squeeze her tit and play with her nipples. 

she stopped and started humping her pillow. "i am gonna ride you so fucking good" she said while humping her pillow faster and harder moaning really loud all her liquid and juices were all over the pillow and she was breathing heavily. 

"i wish you were here with me right now..you could see how much of a dirty little slut i am for you.." she said getting up and kissing his picture by the bed side.

she cleaned up and got dressed. "maybe i will show him..that side of me..next time." she says smirking and laying in bed thinking of all the nasty things she could do with him oh how it would be a pleasure.