Chapter 41: Let it burn!

***

Warning: 18+ ( mature content: sexual scenes)

Her back pressed against the straw of the shed. Saulo began pressing his torso firmly to hers as they embraced one another.

Amalia hummed in between each touch as his lips trailed down her neck, warming her cool skin.

He whispered softly, Lia...Lia.

Amalia breathes out, Sau...

He lets out, Tell me what you want?

She gave her answer, You...

His fingers grazed the edge of her skirt, stroking the fabric before slowly moving it upward. Amalia could feel the quickness of his heart, the heaviness of his breath on her thigh.

Saulo hovered over the exposed skin before lightly kissing her inner thigh. She bit her bottom lip to suppress the moan wanting to escape from her lips.

Saulo whispers against her skin, Tell me how much.

I want all of you, she exclaimed.
Amalia could feel his lips wrap around hers, licking in between her thighs.

She throws her head back, moaning loudly with every swipe of his tongue.

She tries to grab a hand full on the straw beside her to relieve the pressure building inside her. Amalia could feel Saulo moan against her, the tension being to much for her she reaches down to hold his hand that was above her hip.

Their hands clasp tightly together as she was reaching near her climax.

Right as she was at the edge, Saulo pulls back going up to kiss her.

In between the kiss, Amalia let's out her confusion.

Why did you stop?, she breathes out.

Saulo pulls back slightly and with a slight grin says.

I want to feel you around me, he explains.

He lightly rubbed up and down on her core before dragging his length near her entrance.

Amalia gasps at the size of him with every slow stroke. She winced feeling his length stretching her out. Saulo groaning as her nails clawed on his lower back.

With every thrust, a feeling of ecstasy waved through Amalia.

Amalia could feel herself at the edge, her moans growing louder. Saulo grunting and moaning against her chest, losing himself in her. His heavy breath swept across the nape of her neck.

She kissed up and down the sides of his face, pulling him closer to her body. Her hands trailing to his hips, gripping onto them as they moved back and forth in her. She begged him to go faster as she could feel him slowing his pace.

She groaned in pleasure at the sudden change of speed. Her nails raking through his hair and down his body.

Saulo breathes out into her neck, I am close Lia. She pulls him near to locking her lips to his. Moaning in between kisses as they both reach their end...

As Amalia laid on Saulo's chest tracing shapes onto his skin, she couldn't help think of what was to come after this. Its only a matter of time until her and the rest of the soldiers are set off to battle.

It making the reality of their situation only worse as this could be the last peaceful moment they would have together.

In a few hours, they would be at war against an enemy, they know little of.

Amalia breathes out, Sau we should get back to the others before they take notice of our absence.

Saulo nods softly before planting a tender kiss to her lips. They both promptly dress in their armor, heading off to the training yard to see the others readying themselves for battle.

The men sharpened their blades and tightened the straps to their armor, every important detail not missed.

Saulo and Amalia parted ways, preparing their weapons.

Amalia strapped her bow to her body then began sharpening her arrows one by one to a fine point. She grabbed a freshly filed blade and slide it in her holster.

Her eyes traveled to Saulo who stood across from her, busy at work tending to the horses making sure that their armor was fitted.

Saulo quickly announced the others to mount their horses as they were off to battle. Amalia gazes one last time as him before signaling to her horse to jolt forward.

They headed towards the hillside, around an hour on horseback, where the rest of their country's army stood waiting for the roaring of the war drums to begin.

Every minute, the pit in Lia's stomach grew, the now reality of their grave situation. She would be plunged into war, spilling enemy blood for the sake of her countrymen's freedom. 

She gripped tightly the reins of her horse, her knuckles turning ivory in color as her heart pounded out of her chest.

The hour quickly passing by as the sounds of the drums grew louder and louder.

They were soon falling into their stations, awaiting the command from their general who stood in front of his men.

With the wave of his sword, the fleet of foot soldiers marched forward. Amalia and the rest of the bowman stood on top of the hill waiting for their signal. 

One of the men shouts out, Ready your arrows...raise them to the air. Fire!

With a single breath, Amalia and the others released their sharpened arrows. One by one, the weapons striking down each man that marched in their direction.

Their station would remain on top until their numbers were diminishing and be called to arms on the battle below. Amalia kept her eyes on Saulo, remaining vigilant and ready to fire at any who would harm him.

Their army was strong, running through the enemy's ranks swiftly. Amalia can spot their bowmen moving closer to their men, hiding behind trees to shield them from their watchful eyes.

Amalia signals to a few of the soldiers to go off into the woods, they begin following her lead as she sneaked off into the forest.

******

Update: Well.... this update is long over due. Thank you for being patient. Honestly been trying to write more since my mind is in a better place but writers block is coming in. Not sure when the next update will be.