EPILOGUE

Two years later

Amina just finished her lecture in school, it was her most favourite course, Organic Chemistry. She left the class with a tug of smile.

"I still don't know how it's possible for you to ever like this course when all of us hate it with a deep passion." Her friend and coursemate, Jamila stated.

Amina chuckled "I don't know why, I just find it interesting."

Jamila gasped "You are unbelievable!"

Before she could reply, her phone started ringing.

It was Aina'u "Hey! Are you done with your class for the day?"

"Yeap! Where are you at?"

"I am waiting in front of your department, my car is at the parking lot."

"Will be there in a bit."

"Okay!"

Amina bid her friend goodbye and left to find Aina'u. She spotted her white Venza parked at the parking lot. She gave her ride to school that morning so she didn't come with her car.

She got in "What's up? How was ur day?"

Aina'u sighed "Exhausting!"

Amina smiled "What about Junior? Have you talked to him today?"

"I don't know about him. That guy is always busy so that I have no idea what he's up to. He might probably be in the library."

"I will call him!" Amina decided and brought out her phone to dial his number. She agreed that he had been busy ever since they started University, the only time they met apart from during holidays was weekends, they all meet up to study either at her place or theirs since it was always fun.

"Hey! Where are you?" She asked him when he picked.

"Hey you! I am at the library, working on an assignment."

Amina passed Aina'u a knowing look "When will you be home today?"

"Actually I am rounding up in a few minutes, you girls wait for me so that I will join you."

"What about your car?"

"I dropped it off at the mechanic's this morning, it was behaving funny. I asked the driver to pick it up when they are done."

"Okay! Don't take too long though."

"Sure!" And he hanged up.

She filled Aina'u in on what he said and she agreed to wait only for ten minutes. While waiting, both ladies discussed about school and its stresses. They were always together everyday but they never fail to have something to talk about.

"Did I tell you what happened yesterday afternoon before I went home?" Aina'u asked with an exciting smile.

Amina shook her head "Nope. What happened?"

"Do you remember that my coursemate, Fadila?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember I told you what she told me about Junior."

Amina frowned "Yeah!" She replied uninterested.

Aina'u grinned upon seeing her expression.

"Well she met Junior yesterday and askee him out."

Amina shrugged "And what did he say? Yes?"

Aina'u knew about Amina's feelings for Junior and the same thing about Junior. But both were too stubborn to admit it, even their Dads knew about it. It was impossible to hide that fact around them all.