#19 - Trust me, its for the best.....

•~~~Ladybug's POV~~~•

I felt so guilt holding Y/n in my yoyo for her to be killed any minute, but we can't let this happen again. I knew something was fishy when she had a page in her notebook about us! I shouldn't have dropped it so easily with a lame excuse, ESPECIALLY WHEN IM THE QUEEN OF LAME EXCUSES! Cat Noir went close up to her face, cataclysm in hand.

"I'm s-sorry. I'm........ I'm so s-s-so sorry." She cried. Did she want to work with Shadow Moth? That apology felt sincere. She wiped his tear from under his emerald eye after loosening the yoyo's grip. "Au revoir mon chaton..........." she shut her eyes tight. He was about to touch her when he pulled his hand back. "I'm sorry Ladybug, I just can't do it!" His voice cracked. Shadow Moth cackled.

"Good job you didn't! You know she can't die right?! She can, but only if I free her from existence! The cataclysm would simply break her connection with her amok! Then I couldn't control her, nor anyone else!" He twisted a silver chain, it had a pastel blue gem, maybe an aquamarine. I used my Ladybug vision, looked around and all I could see were Cat Noir, Y/n, the necklace and the peacock miraculous. That's it!

I released Y/n and she looked up at me in shock, so did Cat Noir and him. I used my yoyo to restrain the hand with what I presume to be the amoktized object and winked at Cat Noir. He ran up to Shadow Moth and grabbed the peacock brooch. "NO! YOU FOOLS! SHE'S A MONSTER! A JERK! A FLUFFING WEAPON! (A/n: Replace Fluffing with the F word in this case) AND YOU TRUST HER?!" Cat Noir slapped him across the face, snatched the necklace and jumped away. I grabbed Y/n and we followed him.

•~~~Y/n's POV~~~•

I can't believe it. They saved me? After all I've done? Ladybug placed me in an alleyway and Cat Noir looked unhappy. "What's wrong mom chaton?" I asked, I went to hold his cheek to wipe his tears and he batted me off. "You worked for him the whole time?! You didn't really love me... did you?" He asked, I started crying. Ladybug gave him a death glare. "Cat Noir! It's not her fault if she's being controlled?! She can't be now because we have the peacock miraculous AND her amok!" She said holding my shoulders, "she couldn't help but follow orders!" She pulled me into her embrace and stroked my hair. "How can we possibly trust her though?! She's a threat!" He yelled. That made me cry harder.

"That's it!" She yelled. She scooped me up into my arms and jumped away, all the way back to my apartment. "Do you think he really means it? I bet he d-d-doesn't love me anym-ore now." She wiped my eyes and we went and sat on the couch. "I think that you just need a break from him. You've been through a hell of a lot online the past few months, just take a break from him. You know what? If he wants to treat you like that when it wasn't your fault at all, he doesn't deserve you! I know you Y/n, the real you! You're not a monster! The opposite actually."

"You're right Ladybug, maybe it's not our time. We'll just have to wait a while..... a little while...." She nodded, I gave her a small smile. "Tell you what, tonight we'll have a girls night! We'll watch movies, eat snacks, have fun, and forget about boys ever existing!" She laughed. I smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan!"

We held hands and jumped up and down like little girls. "You good at baking? I saw this yummy recipe for chocolate chip cookies!" Her face lit up as she smirked, "you could say I know a thing or two about cooking!" We went over to the kitchen and I looked up the recipe on Glooble.

Honestly, I think we did a decent job! Ladybug isn't just good at saving lives to say the least. We sat down and ate the warm, melt in our mouth cookies. We were both synchronised with taking a bit and 'mmmming'. Girls night was off to a great start! Well, until a certain kitty came knocking at the window.

"Y/n! Let me in! We need to talk!" He yelled through the glass. I looked into  Ladybug's eyes, she shook her head. She whispered what to say into my ear and I repeated it. "I'm sorry Cat Noir! But, but I think we need a short break!" I yelled into the other room. Suddenly, I could feel a sharp pain in my chest pulling my heartstrings.

"Y/n?! What's going on?!" Ladybug said grabbing me, trying to keep me still. "It's h-h-him..... he's trying to........ c-control me....." her face went from worried to angry, I felt my pupils shrink. I went to the window and let him in, I was correct with saying he was controlling me; he had the necklace weaved around his fingers. She ran into the room and saw him. She looked so angry, he got the slap across the face he deserved.

"You jerkface! Controlling her?! Who do you think you are?!" She screamed and snatched the necklace. "Y/n, you're free. I wont command you, I just ask that you protect your amok to not let anyone tell you what you can or can't do!" I nodded as she put the necklace in her yoyo. J understand that she might wanna keep it incase something happens.

Cat Noir looked mortified. "You really trust a senti-monster bugaboo?!" He yelled. She nodded and pulled me into the other room, but he grabbed my arm.

"If you don't trust me enough to keep the necklace and you safe then how can I be a good boyfriend?!" I started crying and shook my head, he tried to hold my hand but I pulled away. "That's the thing, you're not being a good boyfriend. You're trying to take my freedom and free will away from me! That's NOT what a good boyfriend does!"

"But, I can change?"
"No you can't! You're so so selfish!"
"No! I'm not the selfish *B word* in this relationship!"
"What did you just call me?!" I screeched angrily.
"Never mind, we're over! THIS is all over! I never wanna see you again! I HATE YOU Y/N L/N!!"

He jumped out the window and ran off into the night. I collapsed onto my knees, crying. Ladybug came back in. "Are you okay?" She asked hugging me. I shook my head, she placed my amoktized necklace around my neck. "Why did you give it back to me? Im a...... m-m-monster." She looked horrified as I said that.
"Of course you're not a monster! You've just been abused by those boys! Trust me when u say this, you're smart, confident, and you only want the best for people! You see the best in them and that's a good quality to have. If they hate you for who you are then don't waste your breath on them. They're SO not worth it!" She smiled at me.

"I love you bestie." She finished the pep talk saying. I cuddled into her and we sat there for a while.