34. Inner Fire

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Y/N finishes pouring the clear potion into a small vile. It should last for two hours according to the instructions.

She just has to wait for Sapnap to be in the dungeons. After checking the crystal ball, Sapnap is making his way to the dungeons right now. It's around midnight and it's supposed to be Ant's shift right now.

Y/N swallows the potion and watches as she disappears. She then walks straight through the walls and finds Sapnap in the dungeons talking with Ant.

"It's really no trouble," Sapnap is saying. "I'll cover for your shift until Sam gets here."

"You sure?" Ant asks.

"Positive, you need some sleep, you look tired."

"Alright, night Sapnap," Ant says with a yawn as he leaves.

Y/N is now standing right next to Sapnap but of course, he doesn't know.

He clears his throat and looks at the prisoners sleeping in their cells.

He hums and walks over to Tubbo's cell and unlocks it. He enters and smirks at Tubbo sleeping.

⚠️⚠️TW: VIOLENCE, ABUSE, BLOOD, TORTURE, AND A WHIP⚠️⚠️
SKIP TO THE NEXT WARNING SIGNS

Sapnap strides over to Tubbo's cell and unlocks it. He steps inside grabbing the boy roughly and pulling him into a headlock.

"Hey Tommy!" he taunts yelling at Tommy's cell. "I have your friend here!"

Tommy slowly and groggily sits up only to panic when he sees Tubbo in Sapnap's hands.

Y/N let's out a gasp that no one can hear.

Tommy is a mess of blood, there are bags under his eyes that indicate his loss of sleep. He has cuts and slashes all along his arms that are oozing blood and pus. The back of his shirt is stained red and as he moves slightly, the shirt lifts up revealing slashes and cruel whip marks covering every inch of his back.

Y/N gasps in horror and clutches her stomach in pain for Tommy. Sapnap laughs cruelly and hangs Tubbo by the wrists form the hook o the ceiling.

Oh god. Please tell me he's not going to do what I think he's going to do.

"Give me a reason not to Tommy, I beg you."

"You just can't!" Tommy wails in despair. "You can hurt me but why do you have to do it to them as well?!"

"Because I know that you watching others get hurt, hurts you more than it would of you got hurt," Sapnap replies evilly.

He raises the whip.

"No reason? So be it then."

Tubbo screams and the first crack of the whip is heard. Tommy joins in the screaming, pleading with Sapnap to stop. Tubbo begs for him to stop but Sapnap ignores both of them and continues.

Crack

The blood drips onto the floor.

Crack

Y/N covers her ears and shuts her eyes tears dripping down her face.

Crack

"Please!" Tommy yells.

Crack

"S-ttt—oppp—"Tubbo wails.

Crack
Crack
Crack
Crack
Crack
Crack
Crack
Crack