9. Date

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"How was it?" Sam asks as Y/N and him walk through the prison.

"He wouldn't really talk to me," she lies.

They walk in silence.

When they reach the front desk. Sam sits down and shifts through some papers. Y/N leans against the desk and stares at Sam.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" she asks.

"No, why?" Sam asks.

"I was wondering if you would want to join me for dinner. I want to try out this new restaurant."

"Oh— uhm," Sam is blushing.

Was this a sort of date? I haven't been on one in so long. Maybe I should say yes.

"Sure I'm free tonight. What time?" he says.

Y/N smiles.

Yes it's working.

"How about at 6:30 PM, we'll meet on the lore bridge above L'Manburg?"

"Sounds good," Sam smiles. "I'll see you there."

Y/N exits the prison with a smile. Now how is she going to get information from Sam?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️TW: WARNING: DRINKING AND DRUNK ACTIVITY⚠️

6:15 PM

Sam holds up multiple different outfits. He's so nervous. What will she think of him? He decides to go with a gold chest plate, dark blue pants, and gold boots. He think it contrasts the green of his skin very well. (He is an Anthropomorphic Creeper). He sets off to the lore bridge.

Y/N wears a beautiful navy blue dress made of lace. She curls her hair into gentle waves and puts on some gold jewelry. She does her makeup simply.  A bit of highlighting, blush, a touch of lip gloss, and mascara. She heads put to the lore bridge hoping that she can get what she needs out of Sam.

 She heads put to the lore bridge hoping that she can get what she needs out of Sam

Sam and Y/N meet on the bridge. The blue of her dress compliments his blue pants and her gold jewelry compliments his gold chest plate and boots.

"You look beautiful," he says.

"And you look dashing," she says in response. "Come on the restaurant's this way."

They take a seat at the table for two on the balcony. The waiter comes by to take their drinks.

"Water please," says Sam.

"I'll take wine," Y/N says.

"Really?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, have you ever had wine before?"

Sam shakes his head.

"Two bottles of wine please," she says.

The waiter nods and leaves the table.

"What?" Sam asks.

"I want to play a little drinking game with you," she says. "Cmon it'll be fun."

"Okay," Sam agrees.

They order the main course and finish dinner. The wine bottles still sitting on the table.

"Okay, let's play truth or drink," she says.

"How do you play?" Sam asks.

"You're asked a question and you can truthfully answer or take a drink."

Y/N pours wine into two glasses and pushes one to him.

"I'll start."

I want to start easy first and slowly get him drunk. I feel bad doing this but it's what's necessary.

"Okay Sam," Y/N says. "How long have you been working on the prison?"

"About half a year."

"Okay Sam, you ask me now."

"Um-have you ever been on a date before?"

"No."

Okay now to make him drink.

"Have you every dated someone who was a guy?"

Sam thought for a moment and took a sip. She giggles.

This went on the whole night until Sam began to just drink from the bottle.

"Sam," Y/N asks.

"Yeah?" he giggles tipping up the bottle.

"Where do you keep the spare warden keys?"

"Under my pillow," he slurs drinking anyways.

Perfect. Now all I need it to get him home.

"Sam it's getting late we should go home."

"No this is fun," Sam slurs drinking again.

Y/N leaves the money on the table and pulls Sam out of the restaurant. She leads him home and gets him into bed.

"I hope you had fun tonight," she said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"I did," he mumbles. "And so did you. Pinky promise we'll do it again?"

Y/N looks at him confused but raises her pinky and intertwines it with his for a brief second.

He drifts off to sleep and she secretly take one of the many spare key sets under his pillow.

Why does he have so many? I just need to make 8 copies of these. Then we'll meet tomorrow at Pogtopia.

——————————————————————————————

754 words

Sorry that there was drinking is this chapter. The next chapter will be quite revealing.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!