Epilogue~ Part 1

(*All the five boys are still together in this and one direction is still there❤)

Erica's POV

I sighed softly and closed the album and mine and Harry's wedding. I am of 32 now and it's been 5 years to our marriage. It still feels like we met yesterday only, at the hospital, in my cabin where I showed my disinterest in Harry's career and he still liked me. It feels like yesterday only he confessed his feelings for me and our first kiss. The marriage proposal, meeting each other's parents, getting married..... We came along a long way.

I and Harry got married in both Christian style as well as Indian style. I actually got to see Harry and the other lads in Indian wears. Anne and Gemma were wearing sarees and I swear to God, they both were looking phenomenal. I loved it how they embraced my culture. It made me feel accepted, unlike my own family who have practically disowned me.

My father and grandmother didn't attend our wedding. My mom and sister were there, trying to get along with Harry's family but were miserably failing at it. That made me all sad but Harry was there to support me.

I didn't even notice how a frown came on my face while thinking about my family.

Harry crouched in front of me and gave me a peck on forehead.

"What's with that frown?? ", he asked.

" Thinking about my family", I answered looking down at my hands. Harry took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles.

"We're only getting older baby", he sang.
" Now I've been thinking about it lately..
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes".

He stood up, pulling me up with him. He wrapped his arm and around my waist and my hand was on his shoulder. Our other hands entangled with each other. He slowly started rocking us back and forth while he was singing.

"Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up
But there's nothing to be afraid of
Even when the night changes
It will never change.... Me and You".

He completed his singing and hugged me tightly.

Harry had written this song, 'Night changes' for me after our wedding.

"I love you so much Harry", I said and nuzzled closer to his chest.

" I love you too baby ", he said, taking in my scent.

He slowly kneeled in front of me and kissed my belly.

"I love you too baby Styles", he said to the small life that was breathing inside me.

Yes, I am pregnant. It's been 6 months. Harry has taken a break from his career to take care of me and the lads are so supportive about this. They come to visit often and then argue about who is going to be the favourite uncle of our child. Harry and I would laugh while watching them bickering like kids.

Zayn is now married to Gigi and they have a daughter Khai, who is 2 years old. Liam is married to Maya and he has a son, Bear and he is also 2 years old.

Louis is in relationship with Eleanor and Niall is still single.

Niall and Nicole dated for 3 years but then things started getting rough and they broke up.

Now, I am waiting for our little angel. We don't know the gender of our child and have decided that we will find it out when he/she is born.

Me and Harry spent rest of the night, cuddling in our bed. Harry rubbed soothing circles over my belly and the best thing was when Harry talked with our child, saying things like 'Me and your mum are waiting for you'.

I just can't wait to start this new journey with Harry and I know it will be so good like it has always been with him.