11

Erica's POV

Last night was just amazing. Harry and I are finally in a relationship. We ate dinner together and slept together.

No, we didn't do sex. We just cuddled and slept.

I opened my eyes and saw his sleeping, angelic face. He was looking so cute. His breathing was slow and his mouth was slightly parted.

I slowly slid out of his arms and went to take a shower. After the shower, I prepared the breakfast.

I was making orange juice for both of us when two arms were wrapped around my waist, hugging from back.

"Good morning love", he said, kissing my cheek.

"Good morning Haz", I said and turned around to face him. He had a wide smile on his face. I ran my hands, up and down on his arms.

"Go, take a shower and then we will have breakfast together", I told him. "There's a spare toothbrush as well as a towel in the bathroom".

He nodded and kissed my forehead, before walking towards the bathroom.

We had breakfast together afterwards and now it was the time for me to go to my work.

"Can't you take a day off", he whined.

"No, I can't", I said and gathered up my things.

He groaned. "Fine but tonight I'm taking you on a date. I will pick you up at 7:30 pm".

"As you wish", I said and kissed his lips and immediately returned the kiss.

<.................>

I wàs waiting for Harry to come. I was wearing a emerald green top and blue jeans with it.

There was a knock on the door and I already knew who it was. I opened the door with a wide grin on my face and I was greeted by Harry's smile.

I hugged him and we sat inside his car.

"Where are we going??", I asked as he started driving.

"Have a little patience babe", he chuckled and I frowned.

Throughout the drive, Harry was holding my left hand in his right one. We clicked a few pictures of us holding hands and few pictures of us kissing.

"And we are here", he said dramatically opening his arms. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car, him following me.

It was a lake. He set down a blanket on the ground and we both sat down on it. The moon was shining brightly and its reflection on the water of the lake.

"It's beautiful", I whispered.

"Yes, you are", he replied cheekily.

I blushed and looked away.

We both laid down on the blanket, gazing the stars.

"I want to tell everyone about us. Is it okay with you??", he asked.

"Yeah", I replied, interlocking our hands.

He grinned and kissed my hand.

"I want you to move in with me", he said.

"Sounds great ", I replied.

"Really??"

"Yeah I would love it"

"Amazing!!", he exclaimed excitedly. "We will buy a new house for us".

I laughed at how excited he was. Well, I am as excited as he is and I can't wait to move in with him.

Rest of the night was spent talking and gazing the stars with holding hands and a lot of kisses.

He posted a picture of us on his Instagram which made my heart flutter.

Harry_Styles posted a picture.

@Ericaa_mehraa ❤

Zaynmalik_ I knew it would happen 😉
Harry_Styles Hehe😁

LouisTomlinson 💜💜

Liam_Payne_official 😍💜

Its_me_Niall #Harry + #Erica = #Harica
Harry_Styles 😁❤

HarryS.fanclub Erica is a bitch.

Harold_is_love She is a fucking slut. She doesn't deserve him.

Handell_love I won't think their relationship will last long
Harold_is_love Yeah! That whore

I felt disappointed when I read those hateful comments but I don't care. I am happy with Harry and he is happy with me. That's all matters.

I have liked him since I saw him and now we are here. My feelings for him are way beyond it. I love him and he doesn't need to say it back until he is ready.

I love him and it's what really matters.