12

Harry's POV

(TW :- Panic attack)

I am so happy that Erica has moved in with me. It had been a week since we started living together. I remember the first time she told her friends, they just freaked out. I loved how Erica tried to calm them down in front of me but they won't. It was cute to see Erica getting frustrated. She never fails to impress me.

I have been writing a song about Erica and me. I have titled it as "You and I". It's about our love. I haven't confessed it yet but I am planning to tell her soon. I don't know if she loves me back but if she doesn't, it will be fine with me.

Right now I came back to our home after discussing the song " You and I" with the lads. They were also very happy about it.

As I entered our home, it was so silent.

I quietly made my way upto our bedroom and the site instantly made my knees weak.

Erica was sobbing, clutcing to my T-shirt. She was on the floor, her phone was kept beside her and she was hyperventilating.

I ran to her and engulfed her in my arms.

"Har-harry", she said but her voice was breaking.

" Shh!! I am here, love. Don't say anything. Just concentrate on my breathing and try to match it", I told her, rubbing soothing circles on her back, trying to calm her.

It was hurting me. My eyes were stinging with tears. I can't see her having a breakdown but no matter what, I will be here for her when she needs me the most.

I thought, she calmed down a bit. But she didn't.

She stood up and ran towards the bathroom. She crouched down in front of the bathroom seat and emptied her stomach.

"It's okay. I am here", I said as I tried to confront her.

I couldn't help but think what made her to have such a breakdown. It was heart breaking.

" Harry, promise me you will never leave me", she said when she stopped puking.

"I promise babe. I will never leave you".

She hiccuped and took my hand in hers.

" What happened?? ", I asked.

" I just overreacted", she answered. I furrowed my brows. "I thought you will leave me".

" You aren't telling me the whole thing ", I said. I was sure that there was something more to it.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

" It's my family",she said softly.

"Your family?? ", I asked in utter confusion.

She nodded her head and started telling me everything that happened when she visited India. How her family was forcing her to get married to the man they have chosen. How much she was stressed about it. That stress and anxiety made her like this. That caused her this panic attack. All of the stress and emotions that she was hiding deep behind her smile.

It just made my blood boil. Her own family brought her to this stage.

"Don't worry. We will make it till the end. Nothing can come between us", I assured her.

" What if we couldn't??What if we couldn't make it till the end?? ", she asked as her eyes watered again.

" Trust me. We will. No one can seperate us", I reassured her.

She faintly nodded. I took her in my arms and laid her on the bed.

"Take rest, darling", I said and kissed her forhead.