5

Erica's POV

"Please Erica", Harry whined. This guy is too much.

It has been a week since mine and Harry's date. Today, it's another concert of One Direction. Harry wants me to come because after that he wants me to meet the other boys.

I want to meet them too but I decided to tease Harry a bit.

"I have a lot of work, Harry", I said. He pouted his lips, I just tried to hold my laughter. He is such a baby.

"Please Eri!! I want you to meet my friends. I know they will love you. I want my friends to meet the girl I like", he said.

He has still not asked me to be his girlfriend but I am fine with it. He is really a nice guy and I am willing to wait until he is ready for a relationship.

"Fine!!", I said and smiled, half heartedly.

He grinned ear to ear and hugged me.

"Thank you Erica!"

<...............>

So now I am here. Standing between this huge crowd of fan girls who are staring at me weirdly because I had no expression of happiness as they had. It's not that I am not happy. I am, I really am. But I just don't like to go all crazy over it.

Soon the boys came onstage and started performing.

After two songs, they started singing 'What makes you beautiful'.

(A/N:- You can watch the video above)

As Harry's solo part came, he again stared at me while singing with a cheeky smile on his face.

Suddenly, a boy from their band, I guess his name is Liam, pulled down Harry's pants.

My eyes grew wide and my hand flew up to my mouth as a reaction.

Harry's POV

I was singing my solo part, looking at my beautiful girl. She is so fucking beautiful.

Out of nowhere, Liam pulls down my pants. Erica's eyes were wide and she had her hand over her mouth.

Fuck you Liam!!

I quickly pulled up my pants, adjusting it a bit. Shit! This is so embarrassing. He did it in front of her. He knew she was there and still. Oh God!!

<...................>

The concert was now over. I changed my clothes and went to the waiting area where Erica was waiting for me.

She was going through her phone. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she lightly bit her bottom lip. I wish I could kiss her lips but I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

She looked up from her phone and smiled at me.

"You did great", she said and put her phone inside her jean pocket.

"Thanks", I smiled back. "Come on. Let me introduce you to the boys".

We both went to the restroom and saw all four of them on the couches, chatting.

"Hey lads! Look who's here!", I said.

All of them turned towards us with welcoming smiles on each of their faces.

They shook their hands with Erica and we all sat on the couches. I was sitting between Erica and Zayn.

"Erica! I hope you don't mind what I did on stage", Liam said, winking at her.

Well done Liam!! First you pulled my pants down and now you have to bring this topic up in front of her. Don't worry I will get revenge.

"Why would she mind it. She would have probably enjoyed the view", Louis commented, throwing his arm over Liam's and Niall's shoulders.

I was about to make some snarky comment but then I heard her laugh. It was just so sexy. I got lost in it and forgot I was about to say.

We spent half an hour talking with each other. All the boys seemed to like her and she was also enjoying a lot with us.

After that I dropped her home. Again, before she would go inside, she stood there and thanked me for the night. For which, I replied the same as I replied the earlier day.

"Erica, are you on Instagram??"

"Umm...no"

"Twitter??"

"Uhh..no"

I chuckled. This girl seriously hates everything that I like. We are so different from each other but I still like her for what she is. I sometimes wish, I could live a life like her. Away from media but again I love singing.

<..................>

No one's POV

As Erica was about to go to bed, Harry's question rang inside her head. She was seriously so lost in her studies and professional life that she didn't think anything about being social.

"Maybe this is a good time to have a social media account", she thought.

She made an account on Instagram and Twitter.

Next day

As Harry woke up, he went through his social media. There were so many notifications but just one that lit up his face.

@Ericaa_mehraa has started following you.