7

Harry's POV

[TW:- Drinking]

We have been in Australia for 2 months and a week now. I couldn't stop missing Erica. I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

I would call her whenever I was free. But it stopped after sometime because I didn't get any time. It felt like we were drifting away.

Then, today I met a girl. Her name is Wendy Rivera. She is so fucking hot.

She is feisty but she is nice. We started flirting with each other and I forgot about Erica. Wendy was a good distraction.

She had invited all five of us to a club. I was very excited to go but the lads don't want to go. They seemed to not like her but that's not my problem. If they don't like her then let it be. I just want her to distract my mind from my work as well as Erica.....

Anyway, all five of us stepped inside the club and saw Wendy with a friend of hers.

Before I could walk towards her, I received a call....from Erica.

My face changed into a scowl. I didn't want to talk to her right now. I just want to enjoy. I just put my phone on silent and walked to her.

"Hey Wendy", I said as I hugged her from back.

She turned around and gave me a kiss on cheek.

She hugged the other four and gave all of us drinks.

Zayn and Liam were drinking in a corner. Louis was flirting with a girl and well Niall was already on the dance floor with a girl.

I scoffed and gulped down the drink that was in my hand.

"Let's dance babe", Wendy said and pulled me with her towards the dance floor.

"I don't want to dance", I said.

"Come on Haz! It will be fun", she said and started swaying her hips on the music.

I just stood there watching her dancing. She is incredibly hot. Her curves were evident in the tight black dress that she had wore.

I stood behind her, placing my hands on her hips, bringing her as close as possible. We started swaying together.

I just got lost in her and didn't even realise when she started grinding on me. Her hands flew upto my hair and her head fell on my shoulder.

Now, I just couldn't control myself. I turned her around to face. Our hands wrapped around each other. I started on lean in. Her breath fawning over my face. I just forgot everything at that point.

I closed my eyes and our faces were just a few centimetres away.

But then Erica's face came to my mind. I stepped away, removing my hands from her body.

"What happened??", she asked, annoyance all over her face.

"I-I need to go", I stuttered.

I ran out of the club and stood near our car. My breathing was heavy.

How could I do this!! I can't do this to Erica!

At this point my emotions were clear. I understood what I felt.

I love Erica.

I pulled out my phone and saw 7 missed calls from her. I called her but her phone was switched off.

Shit! I just hope it's not too late.

I love her and I can't lose her.