2

Erica's POV

"Get your ass down here Eri", Nicole shouted

"Coming!", I shouted as I tied the lace of my white shoes.

We were going to the concert. I was wearing a coffee coloured high neck top and a black jeans.

I made my way downstairs and saw Nicole and Sonal gleaming with excitement while had a boring expression on my face.

"I am so excited!", Sonal shrieked with excitement.

I huffed and shook my head.

I straight away went out and sat in the car. Nicole and Sonal followed, jumping in joy. Nicole sat in the driver's seat and Sonal in the seat beside her while I was at the back. The whole ride passed with I glancing outside the window while they both chatted excitedly about the five boys.

As we reached inside, we took our seats. After a while the boys appeared on the stage one by one.

"Erica, that's Louis", Sonal told, pointing towards the first boy.

"That one is Zayn", Nicole said, pointing towards the second one. "And that's Liam and the fourth one is Niall".

I nodded being disinterested. But the fifth one caught my attention. I knew who he was. My eyes went wide when I saw him waving towards the crowd.

"And the last one is....", Sonal started but I cut her sentence in between.

"Harry Styles", I breathed out.

"You know his name", they both said together.

"Leave it", I said.

I remembered what I told him yesterday. I remembered I told him that how much disinterested I was in this concert. Fuck!! I am destroyed. I just wanted to hide bury myself six feet under right now.

As they started singing, I saw Harry searching for someone. His eyes were roaming through the crowd. After a few moments, his green eyes caught my brown ones.

He grinned at me and I just blushed. I had no idea what to do and the situation got worse when he winked at me. My heart just stopped beating.

Harry's POV

I searched through the crowd and finally found her. The expression on her pretty face was just priceless. Her eyes were wide and a blush was crept on her face. I winked at her and her cheeks went to a darker shade of red. She looked embarrassed for what happened yesterday in the hospital but I didn't mind anything she said. I tried not to stifle a laugh on the mic as I saw her fidgeting with her fingers in embarrassment.

Our first song came to an end and now we started singing 'What makes you beautiful'.

Throughout the song my eyes were on her. It felt like everything was blur. It was just me and her. Her facial expressions relaxed after a while and she had a smile on her face. She seemed to enjoy her time. I wish I can change her views toward music.

Now it was the time for my solo part. My eyes never left hers. I was singing it for her.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hairs gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know o o...You don't know you are beautiful"

She was blushing furiously and her smile grew wider. I just loved every moment of it. I have started liking her and I won't be surprised if I catch feelings for this beautiful girl.

<....................>

As the concert ended, I walked towards the exit doors to meet her. I was standing behind a pillar so that nobody could see me.

After a few moments of waiting, she finally arrived with two girls. I guess they were her friends who asked her to come here. I can't be more thankful to them.

As she passed me, I placed a note in her hand. She turned around to look at me and I smiled at her. Her eyebrows were furrowed and lips were pursed together. To God's grace, none of her friends noticed this. They were busy in their own conversation. Erica put the note in her jean's pocket. Before exiting, she looked at me once more, making my heart flutter.

Gosh!! This girl is doing wonders to me.

Erica's POV

When I was alone in my room, I opened the note.

786xxxxxxx
This is my number. Do message me when you are free ~Hx