21

Erica's POV

Harry had been acting weird after the incident that happened in my house. He doesn't take me to his rehearsals. Whenever I ask him to take me with him, he says that it's a surprise for me.

Now, I am standing among the crowd of crazy fans who are cheering for the boys.

First they sang, 'More than this', then 'Up all night' and now they are singing my favorite, 'You and I'

"Ooo oo You and I", Harry finishes singing.

Suddenly, all the lights of the stage went off. I was utterly confused. This has never happened before. It was all pitch black and there were whispers going on here and there.

I was looking around when I felt someone tug on my hand.

"Erica", the person whispered.

Although it was dark but I recognized the voice, he was Louis.

" Louis?? What's happening?? ", I asked feeling anxious.

" Come with us", another voice said which I recognized to be of Niall.

"What's happening?? Where are the other boys?? ", I asked still not moving from my spot.

"Just come along Erica", Niall said and pulled me along with them.

He pulled me all through the way and brought me on the stage.

When, I was standing in the center, they both went away. I was fidgeting with my fingers trying to calm my nerves but nothing helped at that moment.

A spotlight fell on me and the audience looked at me. I was feeling self conscious as well as scared of what was going to happen next.

Another spotlight fell on Harry who was standing at least ten steps away from me. He slowly walked towards me and stood in front of me.

"Erica", he breathed out, holding both my hands in his.

My heart beat was really fast and adrenaline rushing through my body. My throat was dry and I couldn't form any words. I couldn't even ask what was going on.

"It has been six months since we first met. Just six months and you are the only person on my mind. You are the only person who can make me go all crazy. I am crazy about you. You are the only person I care about, the only person I am in love with. You are the only one who can make me feel like this. Never thought someone can do this to me. Just six months and I can't imagine my life with anyone else ".

He took a deep breath and got on his knee in front of me. There were shouts from the audience. My hand went straight to my mouth.

" Six months and I know that you are the one for me. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you are the only one with whom I want to share my rest of the life. I see my future in your eyes. I need you to be with me till the end of my life. I promise to keep you happy. I promise to be by your side no matter what ".

He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a ring. Silent tears streaming down my face and I was shaking.

" Knock-knock", he smirked.

Not this again. I rolled my eyes at him and he tutted his tongue.

"Please play along. Knock-knock"

"Who's there?? ", I asked.

" Marry"

"Marry who?? "

"Marry me", he answered and looked at me with hopeful eyes. How can I even reject him when he is all I want?

"Yes!!", I replied.

The crowd went crazy and shouted on the top of their voices. Harry grinned and slipped the ring on the ring finger of my left hand.

He stood up and kissed me passionately on my lips.

"Harica", the four boys chanted.

I giggled against Harry's lips but he continued kissing me.

This feels like a fairytale. I am on the ninth cloud.

As Harry can't imagine his life without anyone else, I also can't. He is the one for me and I knew it since our first date.

We will get married and we will be together forever.

I just can't wait to be called as Harry's wife.

"I love you", he murmured against my lips.

" I love you too", I said and pecked his lips again.