13

Warning:- Smut.

I will put (***), sign when it starts as well as when it ends. If you are uncomfortable, you are free to skip that part.

Erica's POV

I woke up with a light headache. I turned to my side and saw Harry was not there. My heart was beating loud. I threw the covers off my body and saw I was only wearing Harry's shirt. He might have changed my clothes after I slept.

I went downstairs and saw Harry in the kitchen, making breakfast and humming to a song. He might have sensed my presence because he turned around and gave me a soft smile.

"Good morning darling", he cooed.

" Good morning ", I replied.

I went to him and wrapped my arms around his torso from behind and placed my right cheek on his back.

" I am sorry for last night ", I said.

" You don't have to be. That wasn't your fault. In fact I am glad that I came back home early and saw you otherwise you would have hidden it from me".

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out because I knew he was right.

"Why were you hiding it from me?? I was so fucking scared when I saw you like that", he said.

" I am sorry Haz", I said. I felt guilty.

"It's fine", he said and turned around. He cupped my cheek and kissed me on my forhead. " Just promise me that you won't hide anything from me now".

"I promise", I replied.

" Good", he smiled. "Now let's have breakfast".

I nodded. We both ate the breakfast and went to our works.

<............... >

Harry was already home when I came back. He was on the couch, watching TV.

" Hey love ", I said and sat beside him.

"Hey", he said and kissed my cheek. He turned off the TV and turned towards me.

" What hap-", before I could complete my sentence, he slammed his lips upon mine.

I started kissing him back.

(***)

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap so that I was straddling him. I was sitting directly above his bulge. Just material of clothes between his member and my entrance.

We continued to make out for a while when he started rocking his hips back and forth, grinding against me. It created a friction and feeling of lust erupting, wanting to have more.

I moaned into his mouth. He placed his hands on my ass and took me to our bedroom. My legs were around his torso and my hands around his neck.

He laid me on our bed and he was on top of me, in between my legs. He started placing kisses down my jaw to my neck. My hands were in his brown locks. As he kissed my sweet spot, I moaned. He smirked against my neck and started sucking on it. I let out a shaky breath.

His hands were on the hem of my top and he pulled it over my head in a swift motion, throwing it somewhere across the room. My hand skimmed down his chest and I fidgeted with his shirt buttons. I kissed his chest where had tattoos and took off his shirt.

He went back on kissing my neck, trailing his kisses down to my chest.

"My upper half is exposed while yours is not. This isn't fair babe", he said huskily. My breath got hitched when he unclapsed my bra and slid down it's straps, kissing my right shoulder. He threw the bra and his mouth started working on my right breast while his hand was massaging my left one.