16

Erica's POV

My heart was beating loud as I opened the new music video of One Direction on YouTube.

I took a deep breath and glanced at Harry who was sitting beside me. He flashed me a smile and nodded. I smiled back and looked at the screen.

The video starts with Niall coming out of a door and he starts singing the lyrics.

I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time.

Like we did. We gave each other time to understand. We gave each other 4 months before starting a relationship.

Then Liam appears and sings the lyrics.

I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other tight like us
Did they ever fight like us

Like we did. How we hugged each other when we said goodbyes after our little meetings. Our hug at the airport and the hug when Harry came back from the tour. The fight we fought during the 3 months we were away from each other. The fight to stay together. To stay in touch.

Then Liam raises his hand in air, moving it in front of his face and Harry appeared. I looked to my right to see the curly haired boy. My heart beat stopped as we made eye contact. His eyes staring into mine. I slowly looked back at the screen.

You and I
We don't wanna be like them
We can make it to the end
Nothing can come between you and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No nothing can come between you and I
Oh you and I

He was comparing our relationship to the ones who failed. How we were different from those failed relationships. The words he said to me when I had that panic attack.

It felt so overwhelming. My eyes stinging with tears. I felt so much love. Harry is perfect for me and no one can separate us. I started to believe what he tried to make me believe. The lyrics touching my heart in the deepest way possible.

Then Zayn appeared.

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground

Like we did. We were so different from each other. Me hating music. But we found a common ground that we needed someone to understand ourselves. For me the person was Harry and for him it was me. Although I hated music, I gave him a chance and now I love him as well as his music. We met in the middle.

Then Louis came on the screen.

I see what it's like
I see what it's like for day and night
Never together
Cause they see things in different light like us
Did they even try like us

Like we did. When he was on his tour, we were in different time zones. He would be getting up in the morning when I would be preparing to go to bed at night. We were in different lights. But we tried to stay together unlike others who give up.

Then again Harry came, repeating his lyrics or I should say repeating his words.

I loved everything about the song. I loved it. I loved how Harry has written it about us. Every moment of our relationship.

As the song ended, I straight away hugged Harry.

"I love you so much Harry", I whispered in his ear.

" I love you too", he said, releasing the hug and kissing my cheek.

I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed him passionately. I poured all my emotions into the kiss. He did so much for me and this is the least I could give him.

Our lips moulding each other like puzzle pieces fitting each other. Our tongues dancing together. My thumbs brushing his cheeks and his hands running up and down my sides.

After a while, I pulled back, breathing heavily. We stared into each other's eyes in a comfortable silence, just admiring each other.

"Thank you, Haz", I said, breaking the silence.

" Anything for you Darling ", he said and pecked my nose. I smiled at him.

" Seriously Harry, this was amazing. I loved every moment of it", I said. "Thank you, love"

"If you want to thank me, you have to promise me two things", he smirked.

" Anything ", I replied, caressing his face.

"First is that you have to come to meet my mother and sister, this Sunday and Second that you will have to come with me and the lads to India on a tour for a month".