The Plans⁹

Peridot's Pov

Ok...so, I needed to come up with some kind of plan.

I don't want to go and meet Lapis's family looking all boring and unmature.

So, I should have a game plan.

'Hey, it's nice to finally see you guys again! Yes I'm taking good care of your daughter, and totally not screwing her most of the time...'

Ugh...

This might be harder than I thought.

"Sooo...I spoke to them again. And let me tell you. They're very excited. You should have heard them heh.." Lapis said.
She was just done speaking to her parents downstairs.

"So how are we looking..?" She walked up to me.

I've already started to pack things for the trip.
We leave tomorrow in the afternoon.

"It looks alright. I've already packed the things we might need. I guess we just need our clothes."

Lapis nodded, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Are you nervous..?" Lapis whispered in my ear.

"I don't...want to be. But I can't exactly help it. Yes I am" I spoke my mind.

I've already met Lapis's parents. It's no big deal.
But her whole family..?

That's a whole different thing!

A whole new step!

Lapis chuckled. "No worries dork. I'm sure they will approve of you."

"And what if not..?" I groaned.

"Then...they can suck it. Because you're perfect to me, and you don't have to be for anyone else. Just me," She gently kissed my cheek.

I couldn't help but smile, "plain old Lazuli. Knows exactly what to say..."

With her arms, she brought me in closer. My back against her body. "I just want my girlfriend to relax and not overthink too much. Because you sure love to do that a lot."

"Yea...maybe. But I don't love to do it as much as I love you" I smirked.

Her hands caressed my stomach, her lips slowly trailing towards my neck and chin.
"Is that so? Mmm..."

I nodded, recieving a nice kiss from her.

I can never get enough of her kisses. They just make me so happy and warm. Like I'm loved.

"Ahem....are ya two busy...?" Jasper knocked on our door that we totally forgot to close.

I quickly looked at her.

She was facing away, still waiting for an answer.

"Well not anymore. Why? What's up?" I said.

"The gangs downstairs. They're calling a meeting."

....

"A-...the fuck..?"

Jasper chuckled a bit, "yea I had the same reaction. Amethyst's idea. Anyway, better come down before Amethyst drags you down."

I nodded letting her know we'll be down in a minute.

"A meeting eh.." Lapis raised an eyebrow.
"Think it's important?"

I shrugged, "who knows. Let's find out."

Lapis let me go and together walked downstairs where the rest were patiently waiting.

Amethyst was sitting with Pearl on the couch closest to the kitchen, while Garnet and Jasper on the other couch close to the back door that led to our yard.