Late Night (Short Chapter⁷)

Peridot's Pov

"What do you mean it was chaos!?" The British girl yelled over the phone.

With how this whole night turned out, yelling was not helping...
"Yea. So I guess you not coming actually was a good idea after all" I told Aqua.

She chuckled, "fuckin hell. Did any of you get hurt?"

.....

"Naaah...just a simple black eye, bruised cheek, and a bloody mess on my forehead."

Lapis looked at me in the eyes. I was sitting on our bed corner. She was applying an ice pack against my cheek.

"Shit. I would totally, NEVER! Would allow such thing in my parties. That's why, mine are superior!" She said.
I just smiled, a low chuckle escaping my lips.

"Noted. If you don't mind, I better catch some Z's. I'm all warned out after today..." I told her.

"Well then. I'll let you be love. And remember, my parties would never!" She said before I hung.

I sighed, setting my phone beside me.

"So? What she said?" Lapis finally spoke.

I smiled, "Nothing important really..."

Those words coming out of my mouth made Lapis frown immediately.
I knew what I was doing though..

"Peri...you know what I'm talking about" she groaned.

I slowly laughed, "yea I do."

Lapis doesn't like it that I hang around with Aquamarine.
Aqua always flirts with me. Even when Lapis is around.
The nerve on that chick I swear...

"Is wittle Wapis jelly?" I cooed.

In return she rolled her eyes, stood up and walked over to our wardrobe.

"Aw c'mon Laz. Don't be like that" I said.

I always like messing around with Lapis. Especially teasing her about her jealously.
It's fun. To me at least.

I got up and walked over to her. She was brushing her hair while looking at herself in the long mirror.

I wrapped my arms around her stomach, bringing her closer to mine. "You know I'm joking right?" I said.

Lapis sighed, "yea....maybe."

That just made me smile. I kissed her right shoulder, her neck, and her cheek. A bit hard because of the height difference, but it worked.

In the end, I got what I wanted.

Lapis slightly smiled. "....say. I have to admit. That black eye looks sexy on you."

"Heh. Well it's good to know that my girl likes it when I'm injured."

Lapis laughed. She slowly turned towards me, letting me put my hands on her waist.
She rest her arms around my neck.

"Not like that dork. I mean, for some reason. It makes you look badass. Hot even. What you did back there takes guts my night in shining armor~" Lapis winked.

Damn....this girl. What did I do to deserve such a blessing?

"I have to protect what belongs to me. No one, and I mean absolutely NO one will put a hand on you. Except me under the sheets of course" I smirked.

Lapis gave me a face. A face that only I knew what it meant.

(Nsfw courtesy of MissZoey_ feel free to follow them for more explicit stuff like this)