Quick With It⁶

Lapis's Pov

Holy shit!

I didn't even see that coming. I swear I just blinked once, and next thing I see, is the guy on the ground with a bleeding nose.

"Peridot!" Pearl shouted.

"Hahaha! Holy fuck P! Let's get this shit rollin!" Amethyst said, holding her fists up.

....

Oh no..

I held Peridot back, but as soon as I saw a fist coming our way, I let her go and got ready to beat some ass.

"You fucked with the wrong people!" One of the guys said as he started to charge at us.

That was short lived however, when Jasper suddenly did a Tom Brady and tackled the guy to the floor.

From there, it was in all fight!

"Fight! Fight!" Amethyst yelled for some reason.

Everything was a blur!
Amethyst jumped onto one of the chicks, pulling hair and all.

Garnet was assisting Jasper, Pearl was...not doing much.

Peridot however, was throwing punch after punch with a second chick.

I wasn't going to leave her by herself. I was about to charge in, but felt a hard pull on my hair.

The Micheal Myers guy suddenly grabbed me by the hair.

"OW-! The fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled, trying to get a good hit on him. But it was impossible.
He pulled harder evertime I tried to get close to him.

"Stupid bitches! I'll sue the absolute shit out of you-" he tried to say before getting hit on the balls.

Pearl got a good kick from behind, making him fall and curling up.

.....

"I-...did I take it too far?" She said.

I just smiled wide, "good shit Pearl!" I told her.
She just awkwardly rubbed her arm with a smile.

The whole fight caused a whole scene. It...didn't help the situation.
The big rave that was supposed to be all about dancing, suddenly broke into a...panic rave.

Looks like our group wasn't the only ones that were dealing with physical problems.
Suddenly everyone was yelling and throwing random stuff at random people.
Even small fights broke lose. Mostly females for some reason...

"Shit shit! We need to get the fuck outta here!" Jasper got up, dusting herself off.

She was totally right. This place was becoming a hell hole.

"Amy stop! She's out cold!" Pearl tried pulling Amethyst off the poor girl who was obviously out for the night.

"Le-LET! ME AT HER!!" Amethyst shouted, "I THURST FOR BLOOD!"

Jesus...what happened to this place!?

I was quick to try and grab Peridot by the arm.
She must of thought I was another random person, because she turned around fast, with the intentions to probably sock me.

But quickly realized it was just me.

"L-Lapis!" She said, her hands on my face, "did they hurt you? Did they do anything to you!?" She had a serious face expression.

"No, they just pulled my hair, but that's it!" I told her.
She didn't look so sharp at the moment. She probably took some damage.

Peridot turned towards the guy who was still whining about the pain on his balls.