Stylist Noona Pt 90 (Mind if I Join?)(threesome & more)

Start from the beginning

"Count baby, thats one"
Smack
"Two-" you choke, and moan when jungkook moans into your cunt again.

Smack, smack

"Th-three- four." Your eyes shut tightly as he settles on your clit, tonguing it deftly, turning your brain into mush

"Mmmm good job, a nice red ass for our naughty girl." The ringmaster hums, removing his hand from between the submissive man's legs, tearing off his shirt and pants, reaching for a nearby condom.  "You ready for me to fuck you baby boy?"

Jungkook whimpers into you.

"But-" Many questions run through your mind, but with Jungkook between your legs you can't manage to verbalize them.

"Don't worry baby, you'll get all my cum in the end. I haven't forgotten.  Now come sit on his pretty cock. Won't you?" He nods to the enticing site below you.

Not needing to be told twice, you dismount Jungkooks face and turn around to ride him like a cowgirl. Settling down quickly you slide down easily savoring the feeling. His jaw is clenched and his hands grip your hips tightly.

"Just relax baby boy, it's been a while huh." Taehyung purrs over your shoulder, evidently also beginning to slide himself in. "Go ahead and ride him baby, he ate you out so well don't you think he deserves to get wrung out by your tight little cunt?"

God he's sinful.
With a fire burning in your chest you start to grind and ride letting your moans mix with Jungkook's. You'll never get tired of seeing this baby boy side of him.

Taehyung growls and you hear their skin slapping under your chorus of moans

"Hyun- noona- ah, im- not gonna last with both of you." His fingers dig into your sides and the veins in his forearms strain and pop out.

His whimpers turn to yelps, making the coil in the pit of your stomach wind tighter as you enjoy listening to his pleasure racked gasps.

"Fuck- thats it, cum baby boy." The growl into your ear sends shivers down your spine that are quickly quelled by the hot cum shooting up into you.
Jungkook shakes with the force of his orgasm. As his gasps relax into less ragged breaths you soothe a hand down his face and chest, leaning down to kiss him.

"Pull out Kook, I'd like to like to fuck her now." You hear the snap of a condom being pulled off and wandering hands smooth up your sides. Jungkook pulls out and is quickly replaced, not giving you a chance to adjust.

Taehyung pulls your hips up, setting you firmly on your knees with your ass in the air. He rams into you so forcefully your arms give out making you rest on Jungkook's chest. His arms wrap around your shoulders holding you to himself. You can't help but moan into his ear.
Arching your back, needy for the cock punishing your cunt from behind, makes Taehyung thrust into your gspot and deep into your cervix, over and over.

"Fuck- Tae-" You gasp gripping Jungkooks shoulders burying your face in his neck.

Growling, picking up the speed of his hips, Tae pulls your hips back onto himself.

"Be a good girl baby, cum for us." Jungkook peppers the side of your face with kisses, urging you closer and closer to the edge which is already rapidly approaching.

Snaking your arm between your bodies you play with your clit bringing yourself over the edge, cumming around Taehyung's cock.

"Oh good girl, good girl-" Tae stutters, bearing down on your hips. "Take my cum baby-"

His thrusts slow as you're filled up with his shots of cum.

"I'm glad you joined in." Jungkook hums petting your hair gently as Tae pulls out and rests on your back, sandwiching you between their perfect bodies.