Stylist Noona Pt 90 (Mind if I Join?)(threesome & more)

Start from the beginning

Taehyung breaks the kiss, to work down the sharp jawline of his attractive partner, stopping at his collar, to let go of his wrists and rip his oversized tshirt off. You watch Jungkook's head fall back against the wall,  when Taehyung grabs his wrists into one hand, attacking with his lips again. Trailing down the muscled chest to a nipple, Tae takes it nipping and sucking. His free hand smoothes down the refined abs and into the loose waistband making Jungkook moan out as the hand reaches the target. 

Your eyes close of their own accord, the sound of Jungkook in pleasure going straight to your cunt.

"Hyung-" he whimpers.

You can't help it. Your lips are parted and a sigh of your own is flowing from them before you can think twice.

Your eyes flashed open immediately to find Jungkook's wide doe eyes and Taehyung dark sinful eyes staring back at you.

"What do we have here?" Taehyung, leads Jungkook over to the bed, commanding him to sit. "Good boy.  Now-" He rounds on you, opening up the door fully, not satisfied with you hiding. "What are you doing here baby?"

His thumb runs down your jaw, tipping your chin up to look at him as he watches you with a baiting smirk.

"I-i want to join-" The way they stare down at you makes you more nervous than anything in the world, and now is no different.

"Oh you do, do you?" he chuckles sadistically, throwing a glance back to Kook."You want it so bad you'd give up your rest time?"

"I a-already d-did."

"Did what, baby?" His smirk deepens as his thumb rubs over your lips seductively.

"Had sex-"

"Mmm, naughty girl. Strip and get on the bed. And you-" He points to Jungkook who sits up more alert. "-get those pants off and get the lube out."
He watches you both from a far. with an air of authority that has you fumbling with your stupidly easy to remove clothes.  You sit obediently waiting for the next instructions, your naked body now on display, and they both take in a good eyefull.

"Lay down on your back here." He instructs Jungkook to lay down in front of him, with his knees bent on the edge of the bed and then he turns his attention back to you. "Sit on his face baby."

"Wha-"

"I said sit!" He snaps, and you scramble to hover over Jungkook.

Hesitantly you start to lower over his mouth, but Jungkook, apparently much more eager, grabs your thighs pulling you down quickly.

Immediately his tongue starts lapping at your wetness making you cry out and reach out for his knee to steady yourself.
Your eyes dare to squeeze shut,  but through your eyelashes you watch the dominant Taehyung snapping open the lube. He drizzles the glistening gel onto his fingers and snaps it shut again, tossing it to the side. With the free hand he silently taps the inside of Jungkook's shins, to which Jungkook obligingly spreads them a little further.

The lubed fingers disappear between his legs, and behind the stiff straight cock blocking your view further.  From the vibrating moans into your pussy you can guess what is happening.  Taehyung looks up at you, with that devil's fire in his eyes, raking over your heaving chest, and enjoying the sight of your pussy being devoured.

"How many others, baby? How many have you fucked so far?"

"Four." You know better than to lie to him.

"That does not include us I assume?" You nod, and he chuckles. "Baby boy, you know what I'd like you to do."

The hand is removed from your thigh and it comes down sharply on your ass, making you squeak out a cry.