Mia's mouth gaped open as she felt her love well pushed open wide.

"Can I have a look?" Tony asked with a grin.

"No!" Mia barked, "stay with me here!" She tightened her grip on Tony's arm.

The gynaecologist turned on a flashlight and peeked inside through Mia's gaping hole in front of him,   "Looks good," he mumbled.

"So, are we done?" Mia asked.

"But to be sure, I'm going to apply some antibiotics," continued Edward.

"Oh."

Edward opened a tube, squeezed some of the content out on his right index and middle fingers. Then, slowly he put his glove-covered fingers into Mia's gaping hole.

Moa hissed as she felt Edward's fingers smeared the cold cream over her spot. Her hiss became louder she Edward kept applying the medicine one the same spot over and over.  "Is that the only part of me that needs medicine?" Mia protested. Her body jerked a bit. Her hand kept her grip on Tony's.

"Nope," the doctor replied, his gaze planted on the gaping hole, "but it certainly is your favourite place, isn't it?"

"Scree you .... Ah!" Mia squealed a bit to the stimulus.

"You like it, don't you?" Tony commented.

Mia just giggled. Her body wriggled a bit.

"Damn!" Edward mumbled, kept applying the cream into Mia.

"What?" Mia barked. She jerked a bit again.

"You're hot!"

"Shit!" Mia swore. The coldness of the cream added to the sensation Edward induced.

Edward put some more cream on his fingers, then applied to the other part of Mia's inner wall, but soon he returned to Mia's favorite spot.

"Somehow, uh! I think, oh! this is not, argh!  the proper, gosh! Treatment for, argh! To my situation!" Mia grunted and groaned. Her grip on Tony's hand got even tighter, her body jerked harder.

"I need to apply the antibiotics to the entire inner wall," he mumbled, still stimulating Mia, "but the speculum gets in the way."

"So? Argh! Edward! Oh!" Mia mumbled incoherently. She pulled Tony down and kissed him.

Edward stoped his application and tood up

"I think I know how to apply it better to you," he said.

"Why do you stop?" Mia asked, half protested.

"He is, uh," Tony responded.

"Yes?"

"He is taking his trousers off!"

Mia lifted her body.

"Stay where you are!" Edward commanded, "I'm not finish yet!"

Mia's eyes opened  in awe as she saw Edward was doing. "I never knew you were that big," she hissed., "I hope that antibiotic has some lubricating property!"

Edward was applying the cream onto the whole length of his throbbing, hard shaft.

"Now lay back down so I can finish my task," Edward barked, ignoring her comment.

Mia obeyed. She laid  back down on the bench, her hand clenched to Tony's hand.

"You looked surprised by him," Tony commented, couldn't take his eyes off of the rod, glistened by thick layer of medicine.

"He never did this to me before!" she hissed.

Edward slowly aimed his pole into Mia's gaping hole. He walk slowly forward, bringing his medicine applicator depper into Mia. The speculum made his move effortlessly, barely touching the wal..  He stop only when  he  felt the tip of it hit Mia's innermost part. He sighed, looking at the remaining few centimetres of him that was still outside. He then started to push his rod farther in.

Mia groaned her discomfort as she felt Tony pushed her womb in. "Stop it, doctor!" she begged.

Still about one more centimeter. Edward's medicine-covered shaft looked almost like floating inside Mia's enlarged well. The speculum did its job very well.

"Ready?" Edward asked.

"Ready for what?"

Without answering, Edward then release the speculum and pull it out. Immediately Mia embraced his entire shaft.

Mia gasped loudly as she felt she was full of him. Compared to the coldness of speculum, her body welcomed his warmth. Her eyes looking frantically at Tony, as if  searching for answer. Her body immediately responded by performing peristaltic massages.

"Wow," Edward mumbled yet again.

"What now!"

"You are very tight!" he explained, "and your massage is strong!"

"You are to big! Arrrggghhh ...!" Mia's rebuttal ended with a long low-tone moan as Edward slowly pull himself out. Her moan stopped.only when he finally stopped moving out.

Then, Edward grabbed Mia's hips. "Ready?" he ask.

"No! Ooooohhhh ...!" Mia again moaned as Edward pushed himself in. This time he pushed all the way in.

"Edward!" Mia screamed, "that hurts!"

Edward ignored her. He start pumping her with a slow undulating move. 

Mia kept on groaning and moaning. Her voice became louder as her body started to convulsed.

Tony could only gulped as he massaged his own swollen rod from outside of his trousers.

***