-𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘬 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

requested: NATS_BITCH

sliding down the wall, legs are shaking, sweat on her forehead. it was her fifth time, she need to stop.

"please," she begged.  she was ready to release and come down. her stomach tightened as her fingers pulled out.

"shhh baby, we don't need the neighbors hearing us do we? now be a good girl and hold out for one more edge. you know how much mommy loves the number six, okay?" she whispered. her voice was soothing, soft and sweet, yet it was filled with the dirtiest things. the ugliest of swears, and the most foul and harsh words.

pulling out the strap, sliding a condom on. she pushed into the shaking girl on the wall. moans filling the small room.

"please mommy more," she begged and whined. she was ready again. it only comes quicker the more she's edged.

"shhh not yet baby, mommy needs to cum too. eat me out like a good slut," she slid the strap out and pushed her to the ground. placing her pussy in the girls mouth, Brooke threw her head back and muttered out a string of swears.

"that's a good slut, eating out your mommy," she groaned, "touch yourself and don't fucking cum— or you're not cumming for a week," she did as told and started rubbing her clit lightly.

she knew if she went any harder she'd squirt on the floor, and wouldn't be able to cum for the next week.

"shit i'm about to cum— should i cum baby?" Brooke asked.

"yes mommy cum for me," she moaned and slipped a finger in herself as she continued to eat out Brook. she felt Brooke's liquids run in her mouth. she licked her clean and then was lifted back on her feet.

"i'm gonna fuck you still you scream," Brooke whispered harshly. she nodded and felt the strap slide in to her again and this time it was vibrating.

"oh fuck— mommy," she moaned. her hands were pinned and she was quickly cumming undone. she needed this cum more than anything now.

Brooke slid in and out keeping a fast pace. she knew the girl wasn't going to hold out much longer, she knew she was about to break. but she wanted to see her fail, see her break. then pretend like. one of this happened when they leave this room and meet back with the others.

"mommy— let me cum please!" she screamed. she couldn't hold it any longer. Brook didn't say a word and just kept fucking the small body girl with no mercy.

she saw the liquid run down the dildo and onto the floor. she stopped and looked her in the eye, "good job you slut, but next time say that you're cumming,"

she nodded and felt the strap slide out. she missed the feeling but it would be replaced quickly when they got home.

"get your clothes back on, the others are wondering where we went," Brooke kissed her with a passion. she left the room and she stood there. she was covered in her cum and Brookes. she gasped as she took deep breaths, reminding of what just happened.

fuck it was hot.