avani x dixie x reader

sᴍᴜᴛ
+threesome
~degradation kink
~lap dance
~mommy kink

requested: @nickiminajluv

Avani and Dixie were two very famous celebrities; Avani with a make up empire,and Dixie with a modeling career. They were both on vacation together. Let me clear it up they are dating.

They were on a trip to celebrate Avanis big launch. They were right now on app looking for someone to have a threesome with. They found a pretty girl who had nice (y/e/c)

"this one?" Dixie asked.

"oh yeah she's turning me on already" Avani said looking at the girl.

"aye chill baby" Dixie laughed and dm'd the girl. She responded quickly and the three began talking.

a few hours later the (y/n) was over and they were all in the hot tub of the room and drinking. Avani was all over her and so was Dixie.(y/n) wasn't complaining. She was loving all the attention.

"wanna move this to bed and give me and my girl a show?" Dixie asked.

(y/n) nodded and they got out. Dixie and Avani sat on the bed and (y/n) stood in front of them. She was wearing a thong bikini bottom, and a top that really only covered her nipples.

"baby girl give us something" Avani siad and pulled at (y/n)'s bottoms. She nodded and straddled Avanis lap. She began to have her a lap dance, she left small hickeys on her neck and kisses on her cheeks.

She got off of Avani and then went to dixie she pulled off her bottoms and did the same thing she did to Avani to Dixie.

(y/n) ran her across Dixies breasts and squeezed them getting a few moans from her.

"baby let's take these off" Dixie pulled at (y/n)s bottoms. She pulled them off and gave them a little tease.

"i want you on my face" Avani said.

(y/n) nodded and Avani laid back and she got on Avanis face. Avani started to tease (y/n)'s folds.

Dixie sat on Avanis stomach and played with (y/n)'s breasts. She put one into her mouth after taking it out of (y/n)'s top.

"oh mommy" (y/n) moaned. Avani pushed her tongue inside of her and sucked on her clit.

"she's you little slut don't want the neighbors hearing us" Dixie growled in her ear. (y/n) nodded and shut her mouth.

"mommy can i cum?" She asked.

"go ahead darling" Dixie said and
(y/n) came all over Avanis face.

She got off as Avani sat up and wiped her face off.

"baby that was good but i think you should please Dixie while she pleases me" Avani pushed to the side.

Dixie's body was at an angle and and (y/n) was in front of her pussy. Avani sat on Dixies face.

Dixie tapped (y/n)'s thigh to signal her to start licking.

she started licking and so did Dixie.

"oh yes you fucking slut" Avani moaned and ran her hands through her hair. (y/n) put a finger in Dixie and pulled it in and out fast.

"oh shit" Dixie moaned.

"fuck babe suck me harder you slut" Avani moaned and slapped Dixies breast.

Dixie sucked on Avanis pussy harder,and (y/n) went faster with fingering Dixie.

(y/n) rubbed Dixies clit, she felt Dixies wall tighten around her two fingers and felt a liquid squirt out. Dixie moaned into Avani, and Avani came in Dixies face.

"what now mommy, i want you guys to use me like the slut i am" (y/n) gave both Dixie and Avani an innocent look.

"should we use the toys?" Dixie asked.

"oh i love toys, being tied up and edge all night is a dream of mine" (y/n) chimed jn.

"i think that's what we should do,but then put on a show for her" Avani said.

"i love shows"(y/n) smiled.

"chair now!" Dixie demanded. (y/n) went a chair and sat down. She watched Dixie and Avani tie her up and place a vibrator on her clit.

(y/n) let out a moan and she watched as Dixie and Avani went at each other with a strap.

it was two hours later and Avani and Dixie couldn't keep going.

(y/n) was a mess, she was whimpering and wanted to cum.

"mommy let me cum" She yelled.

"cum for us baby. let it all out" Avani said.

"oh fuck me" (y/n) moaned and came everywhere.

"let's go in the bath or the hot tub?" Dixie said and got (y/n) fixed. They went in the hot tub and just chilled.

hope you like this and thank you guys for all the reads on the book!!

thanks for requesting this! i hoped you liked this!