-𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢 𝘹 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘹 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘰𝘯

requested : @lily534

Nessa, Avani and Payton were all really great friends. They did a lot of things together.

This night they were high and Avani started making out. Payton sat back and watched them. He and Avani were always dominant to Nessa. He was also pan so he's had his fair share of guy aswell as girls.

"Pay, go grab my strap" Avani said. He nodded and walked up to go get the strap. He came back down and saw Avani eating nessa out.

"Shit" Nessa moaned breathily.

"good now you start fucking her and I'm gonna fuck you" Avani smiled. Payton got excited by this. He grabbed the dual strap. The longer side went into someone else and there was a shorter side that vibrates that goes into the person wearing it.

Avani took her pants off and put the strap on.  She moaned as it started vibrating. She saw Josh push himself into Nessa. Avani put lube on the dick and pushed into Payton. He groaned and Nessa moaned.

"Ready?" Avani asked.

"yes" Both Payton and Nessa said.

"go" Avani said. Payton started pulling himself in and out of Nessa and Avani did the same to Payton. They all started slow and then went a bit faster.

Nessa and Avani were moaning uncontrollably. Payton would groan as he came close to cumming.

"fuck fuck fuck gonna cUm" Nessa moaned and went high pitched.

"fuck me too" Payton groaned as Avani rammed in and out of his ass. Avani was going to make them eat her out.

"cum you sluts" Avani said and smacked Joshes ass.

"fuck" Josh groaned as he came in Nessa. Don't worry she can't get pregnant; she's infertile.

"shit" Nessa screamed as she came on Josh. Avani pulled out of Payton and pushed him down on his back. She sat on his face and pointed to suck him off.

"Eat me out you cunt, and do it good I want my leg to be shaking" She said.

He began to work his tongue between her folds and Nessa went down on his back and started sucking him off. Avani moaned loudly.

Payton sucked on her clit and stuck a finger in her. She moaned and had tears of pleasure running down her face.

"fuck Payt" She moaned and her legs started shaking a little bit.

He added another finger and licked her folds faster and used another hand to rub her clit.

"shit shit i'm gonna squirt" Avani moaned.

Payton added another finger and groaned as he came in Nessas mouth.

"ahhh shit" Avani moaned as she squirted on Joshes face.

"fuck" she got off but was a little wobbly.

"god that was good" Nessa said and put her hair up.

"true, same time next week?" Payton asked.

"fuck yeah" Nessa and Avani both said.

yes ik this is the same one as with josh-
but the person said i could do whatever.
i'm working on the requests!!

i'm gonna end this book after i get them done! so if i've promised you a request please write it here so i can ss and then write them!!