-𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥

requested: @vvcbes

"Jenna! come film a tiktok with me!" Katie shouted to her friend. Katie and Jenna always made thirsty tiktok together and on their own accounts.

"Coming!" Jenna yelled. She got off her bed and ran down the steps. Katie explained what they were doing and Jenna agreed. Katie pressed record and they started the video.

As the video ended, Jenna and Katie had tension between them. Sexual tension.

"You wanna go upstairs and ya know...?" Katie asked. Her and Jenna have hooked up a bunch of time but decided to just leave it at that. They said no feelings just pure pleasure.

Jenna fell back on the bed as Katie began to crawl on top of her, "fuck you smell good," she whispered and licked the lobe of Jennas ear. Jenna moaned as Katie began to create hickeys.

"shhh be hush baby, the others are still here," Katie placed her hand over Jenna's mouth. Katie began grinding herself on Jenna's thigh as she worked down Jenna's uncovered chest.

"fuck me, now—" Katie moaned. She felt herself working her way to an orgasm just by riding Jenna's thigh.

"as you please," Jennas flipped them over and quickly unbuttoned Katie's pants. She ran her fingers over her clothes clit and felt her moan and jerk. She chuckled and moved her underwear to the side. She slid a finger in and pushed it in and out. She place her hand over Katie's mouth to muffle her moans. She pushed another finger in and quicken the  pace.

"fuck ,please faster," Katie moaned and squirmed. Sweat was running down her face, tears coming out of her eyes; craving a release. She needed the climax, she craved it, it would be bliss to have it again, shaking and trembling. Her legs starts shaking, her lip was bleeding from biting to muffle the moans, "please let me cum," she begged.

"go ahead baby cum— cum for me and then i'll cum," Jenna whispered. She had taken her other hand and started rubbing herself while fingering Katie.

"oh fuck—" Katie moaned as she came on Jenna's fingers.

"fuck," Jenna groaned and came in her underwear. They got up and looked at each other, Jenna took her cum covered hand and wiped it across Katie's tongue. She winked and then walked out. Leavening Katie, a shaking, sweaty mess.

thanks for the request!!! i'm sorry if this seems bad— i'm genuinely running out of ways to write smut—

anyways have a good day!!