-𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘹 𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢 𝘹 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘦

requested: @Kairisbabymama6

"Babes! come here!" Kate yelled for her two girlfriends. She had a little surprise for them; a bet. Nessa and Celia walked into their bedroom, they were all living together for the time being. Kate was an actor and was in LA for a bit just doing some work so she figured she'd stay with her two girls.

"Yes?" Nessa said. Kate smirked and pulled out three vibrators. Celia and Nessa looked at each other and then back at her, "whats that for baby?"

"Just a fun little bet, we all have these placed inside of us, sitting on the chairs we have them at the highest setting and last one to cum wins and gets to make the other two so anything they want, with their consent of course," she smiled. Celia and Nessa whispered to each other and then looked Kate.

"We're in," they said.

"Great, lose the clothes and sit on the chairs," Kate instructed. Nessa nd Celia nodded and did as told. They sat down on the chairs and Kate gave them the vibrators.

Kate sat down the last chair herself, "okay place them on and turn it to two." They nodded and turned them on.

"oh—shit," Nessa moaned. Celia squirmed in her chair letting out breathy groans.

They all sat in their chairs squirming for a few minutes before Kate spoke, "okay up to five now," the settings went from 1-8.

"shit shit i'm gonna cum—" Celia moaned. She started rubbing her clit and threw her head back, "fuck," she moaned as she came all over her hand and the chair.

"then it was— holy fuck— two," Kate moaned. She was close but wanted to hold out so Nessa wouldn't beat her. She knew Nessa had amazing stamina and could hold out for a good while.

"Just cum baby," Nessa smirked. She started moving around and playing with her tits. Anything to send Kate over the edge, "Celia get over here and make out with me," she said.

Celia walked over and started making out with Ness. She straddled her lap and started grading on her.

"fuck— you win," Kate moaned. She started rubbing her self and fingering. She was close to squirting on her hand.

"Fuck Ness— eat me out?" she asked.

"Sure thing baby," she said. Celia got off and Nessa stood up. She was dripping wet and very horny. She got in her knees and started eating out Kate.

"Celia, get underneath me and eat me out," she said

"sure," Celia got down and under Nessa. She started eating her out and Nessa moaned.

They continued that till Nessa felt that she was about to cum.

"Kate cum with me," she moaned. She started touching her tit as she went faster fucking Kate with her tongue.

"Okay," Kate moaned and came at the same times as Nessa. They all stopped, Nessas legs were shaking and so were Kates.

"that's fucking hot," Celia said as she watched their legs shake.

"We can make your legs shake," Kate smirked.

"Another time babes," Celia kissed them and walked out.

sorry this took so long, so much has
been going on in my personal life.

anyways i feel as if you guys don't know me that well, so feel free to ask any question you many want to know about me!!

and as always thanks for reading and requesting everything <3