sparkle | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

•threesome
• features, dixie.

Sadie was at her dance competition getting ready to go out and perform for her age division. She shook her limbs to get the nerves out and once her names was called she strutted beautiful onto the stage. In the crowd were her two girlfriends, Addison and Dixie. She was 17 and doing competitive dance and her girlfriends would take her to competitions if she was in california.

she finished her beautiful routine and walked off stage, she now only had to wait for the awards. It wasn't that long until they were all called for awards. She won 2nd overall and 1st in her age division. She was thrilled with her placing and was hoping her girlfriends were too. She walked off the stage and to her teams dressing room. She changed and met her girlfriends in the lobby.

"congrats babe you did so good" Addison said hugging Sadie. Sadie smiled and gave Addison a small kiss on her nose. She was a bit smaller than then standing only at 5 feet.

"yeah you did amazing" Dixie said right as they pulled away.

"thank you guys but I'm ready to go home now" Sadies smiled disappeared. She was exhausted form the day full of dancing.

Dixie and Addison had already talked that once they got to Dixies apartment with Sadie that they were going to make her feel like a queen. In more ways than one.

it was a short car ride back to Dixies place were the three of them were staying for the weekend. Sadie got out of the car and rushed to put her stuff away just wanting to chill. Dixie and Addison were down on the couch just teasing each other lightly.

Addison was straddling Dixies lap leaving small hickeys on her neck and jaw. Dixies hands were firmly on her ass giving it a squeeze ever so often. Sadie walked down and saw the sight before her. The three had never done anything like this before with each other, but Sadie was sure as hell ready for it.

She walked and sat next to Dixie rubbing her thigh. Sadie was wearing some nike short and a sports bra. Dixie noticed her and gestured Addison to get off. Addison got off and Dixie began to work on Sadie just like Addison did to her. She slowly started to make out with her first then worked her way down to her exposed neck area. She left hickeys that would disappear before next competition.

She lightly tugged at Sadies shorts like a silent way of asking her to take them off. Sadie nodded and pulled them off. She didn't have anything on underneath. Dixie smirked a bit, she lightly ghosted her fingers over her pussy. Addison was sitting next to them touching herself lightly. She was letting out soft moans as Sadie was too.

Dixie pushed her finger into Sadie earring a loud moan from the girl.Dixie moved them around so Sadie was now laying down and Addison had herself positioned on top of Sadies face.

Dixie added another finger and nodded for Addison to sit on Sadies face. Sadie got the hint and began to lick Addison, she felt Dixie put a third finger and her clit being rubbed. She let out a moan into Addison which made her moan. Dixie could feel Sadie getting close to her climax as her walls tightened around her fingers.

"fuck...gonna cum" Sadie moaned into Addison who also moaned.

"go ahead baby, but after Addison though" Dixie smiled. Sadie couldn't take much more of this but she did as told. Submissive little bitch.

She licked Addison faster and faster soon feeling her liquid on her face. She then came on Dixies fingers. Dixie also came in her pants and she wasn't even being touched.

"damn that was hot" Dixie said after the all cleaned up and were cuddling on the couch.

"don't get used to it cause I got another competition on wednesday and then I go back home for the rest of the season." Sadie said and looked at both her girlfriends.

"yeah that's the sad thing though, but when you get to come back or when we go up there to Canada we'll do this again" Addison looked at Sadie.

the three all nodded and then fell asleep on the couch.