love | (ii)

after Lana stopped at the store she made her way to Amelies house. She knew that her parents were out of town for the week, so if Amelie was home she'd be by herself. She parked in the driveway and walked into Amelies house cause she had a key.

"Hey Amelie can you come out here" Lana said from the living room. Amelie opened her door and saw Lana standing there with flowers and a basket of items.

"look, i let my emotions get the best of me, I never wanted to go on a break with you. I've been stressed the past few weeks because of my Nike deal and music and you were the first person that called or texted so my anger went to you. I love you and hope that you forgive me, I know you don't have feelings for Blake. I'm so sorry" Lana said and Amelie started crying.

"I should be the one to say sorry. I've been a bad girlfriend. I didn't check in as often as I should. I didn't even realize how much time i was spending with Blake. I guess you've been gone to much so I spent time with him to fill the gap. I still love you more than anything." Amelie cried and pulled Lana into a hug.

"oh baby I love you so much, so much that i've taken the next two weeks off of working. So we can spend time with each other. And I got us a week at a hotel in malibu." She said and Amelie kissed her.

"come on let's go watch a movie" Lana said parting from the kiss.

"okay i love you so much" Amelie said wiping the tears away.

"i know bub i know" Lana said shutting Amelies door.

who should i do a smut for next?

cynthia
sab
anna
mads or madi