-𝘤𝘺𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘢

requested- @sxrxix
+orgasm denial
+teasing

Cynthia and her boyfriend were out at a restaurant. Her boyfriend Rae was fed up with her. They were being teased by Cynthia all day and he couldn't take it anymore.

As they were at lunch she rubbed his vagina, she was trying to tease them all day so she would get punished later.

"Here's your check and please come again" The waitress smiled and walked off. Rae looked at the bill and he put the exact amount of cash on the table with a $20 tip. They always tipped twenty.

"Come on Cynthia" They said strongly. Cynthia just smiled and she grabbed his hand and walked out to the car with them.

Once they both sat in the car she put her hand on their thigh. She rubbed it slowly. He knew they were going to punish her later.

Once they got home Cynthia was about to say something but they put his hand over her mouth.

"Look you're going to be silent and not make a sound. I'm going to take you up to our room and i'm going to punish you the entire time but you still won't make any sound. got it?" He asked.

"Yes" She mumbled. They pulled Cynthia out of the car and to their shared bedroom.

He pushed Cynthia on the bed and they got up on her. They pulled her panties off. He ghosted over her pussy which was dripping wet. They swirled their finger around her folds and pushed one in.

He pulled it in and out slowly; at an agonizingly show place. They wanted her to suffer. To not cum at the end of the night.

They pulled his fingers out and rubbed her clit lightly. They saw Cynthia bite her lip and choke down a moan. He smiled and continued rubbing her clit.

He was getting wet himself and wanted pleasure. He stopped and took his pants off. He raised their legs and put their pussy against Cynthias and began to rub them together.

He was letting out high pitched moans and she was biting her lip. They knew that Cynthia was about to cum. So he got off and went back to lightly rubbing her clit.

They kept doing this for the next hour or so.

Rae added another finger into Cynthia and pulled it out. He sucked on her clit. They were enjoying her muffled moans and the squirming she was doing.

"please Rae let me cum" Cynthia scare me as they added another finger to her.

"Baby remember what I said naughty girls get punished. and i think we're done here so get yourself cleaned up and meet me down for movies" They smiled and walked out the door.

Hey hey i hoped you like this. I know all the requests are coming out of order but some I wrote quicker than others!