breaking up

Lana paced back and forth through her room, she was cracking her knuckles and thinking of the best way to say what needs to be said. She needed to do this before things get too serious, it had to be done and hopefully, she wouldn't hurt her.

She had been thinking about this for a while now, she knew this was the right thing to do. She had to break up with Avani before she felt like she was leading her on.

She knew that she wasn't but she just wasn't sure of herself right now, she wasn't sure that she liked girls. She liked Avani and liked being with her but she wanted to figure herself out first before she would be in a relationship.

"Babe!" Avani said and walked into Lana's room. Lana's nerves got worse, she took deep breaths and then smiled.

"Hey Vani, can we talk?" she asked sweetly. Avani nodded and sat next to her on her bed. They were close and Avani was holding Lana's hand.

There was a quick minute of silence, "You okay Lana?" Avani asked and rubbed her hand.

Lana nodded, "yeah just this thing is gonna be hard to say though" she took another deep breath, "First I want you to know that you deserve nothing but the best and whoever you are with should treat you the best"

Avani, let go of Lana's hand knowing what she was about to say, "Is this what I think it is?" she asked.

"Look I think we should break up" Lana whispered. Avani heard the words and tears spilled out of her eyes.

"Why?" she whispered.

"because I need time to work on myself Vani" Lana took a step closer to her. Avani took a step back and her back hit the wall.

"I understand, but I can't believe that I threw away a two-year relationship to be with someone who probably never liked me" Avani raised her voice.

Lana shook her head, "It's not like that Avani" she said.

"then what's it like Lana, because my ex-boyfriend literally hates me because he found out I left him for you! you've ruined most of my friendships and they all don't like me now. so tell me Lana what is it like?" Avani raised her voice.

"I just need to figure myself out, and I'm sorry that they all hate you. you don't even have to talk to me again but I need time" She said.

"I don't get time for this! Bye Lana" Avani said and walked out the door. Lana fell back on her bed and let tears run down her face.

"you can come out now," She said. Another girl walked out of the closet and laid next to Lana.

"Looks like she bought it," The girl said.

"yeah, but I feel bad though" Lana turned over to her. She placed a kiss on her lips and things got a bit heated. As Lana was about to take her shirt off Avani walked back in.

"so you were cheating on me? Fuck you" She said. She had forgot her phone in the room and just walked in she was expecting Lana to be on the floor crying.

"I- I'm sorry" Lana got up quickly. She tried to get closer to Avani but she backed up.

"No, you could have told me that you didn't want to be with me anymore instead of saying all that bullshit. If you didn't like me in the way I liked you then you could have just said that and I would have been more understanding. just fuck you both" Avani stormed out and went to her car speeding away.

She parked in front of a house and walked up to the door, she knocked and a tall boy with brown hair answered the door, "Avani?" he asked.

"Hey Ant can I come in?" she asked. she was about to start crying again. he let her in and they sat on the couch. She told him everything and he comforted her as she cried. She was going to miss Lana but not that much.

cynthia is next.

also at some point i'm gonna change a few things about this book so if you get a ton of notifs just ignore them!