makeup launch | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 (ii)

(mommy kink)

Avani and Tia spent the next 3 hours after the launch ended shopping around the mall going into different stores. All stuff that Tia paid for and stuff Avani wanted.

Avani found 5 sets of cute lingerie, some toys, and a few t-shirts. By the time they got back to the car both of their feet were hurting.

"geez you broke my bank" Tia laughed a bit.

"mhm but you still love me" Avani smiled.

"now i was offered a night at this hotel in malibu so if you wanna go there now and have some fun then drive" Avani said.

Tia nodded and started driving off. She drove about an hour to the hotel and the whole time Avani was rubbing her thigh slowly.

Tia got out of the car and helped grabbed the things they had bought. Tia was all wet and hornet from what Avani was doing.

As soon as they stepped into the room and set the bags down Tia got pinned against the wall.

"Now mommy's gonna go change and by the time she gets out here you better be naked and ready okay?" Avani whispered.

Tia shook her head.

"words baby" Avani whispered again.

"yes mommy" She said and Avani let her go and grabbed the bag and walked in the bathroom.

Avani went into the bathroom and looked at the options she had.

She pulled a set that she likes the most:

Avani walked out of the bathroom after throwing her hair into a ponytail,and looked at her girlfriend all spread on the bed

"ahh good little slut aren't we? so needy for me huh?" Avani chuckled. She went to the other bag filled with toys and got out the cuffs and and the two vibratos.

"now just stay calm and don't make a noise" She smiled and cuffed Tia to the bed.

She placed one vibrator in Tia and turned it on,and the other one she placed on both their clits and turned it on.

Tia moaned and Avani smacked her tit.

"mommy said don't make a noise. Now don't make a fucking noise"  she said and Tia nodded and closed her mouth.

Avani turned the vibrator on higher and she moaned. She began to kiss Tia and leave hickeys on her neck. She put one tit in her mouth and sucked on it.

She felt her self getting closer to her high and sat on Tias stomach. she took the vibrator out of Tia and replaced it with the dildo they had bought. she pushed it in and out of Tia and sucked on her clit.

"m-mommy please" Tia moaned.

"what do you want mommy to do love?" Avani asked.

"please let me cum" Tia begged.

"mmm no" Avani smirked and went faster.

"please mommy it hurts, i'm sorry just let me cum" She begged again.

"since you're begging like a good little girl i'll let you finish but you need to make me cum first" Avani said and stopped what she was doing.

"okay mommy" Tia said and motioned for Avani to sit on her face since she couldn't use her fingers.

She began to lick Avanis pussy making Avani moan in return. Avani tried her best not to make a noise but she couldn't help it Tia was too good.

"oh fuck baby i'm going to squirt" She moaned and Tia went faster.

"fuck!" Avani yelled and squirted on Tias face.

"now your turn baby" Avani smirked and went down to continue what she was previously doing.

She pulled the dildo out and replaced it with her fingers and sucked on Tias clit again.

"oh mommy" Tia moaned and Avani smiled.

She continued fingering Tia until she felt her walls tighten.

"shit gonna cum!" Tia yelled and soon released all over Avanis fingers.

"mmm you did so good for me baby now let's go have a bath" Avani said and kissed Tia.

anyways Amelie is next and i'm working on both requests!!