black hearts

"Nessa" Hayden yelled from her room, Her and Nessa had been together for a few month but before that they were roommates.

"coming" Nessa yelled running up the stairs.

"what do you need?" She asked opening the door.

"i wanna get another tattoo but I don't know what to get" Hayden whined looking at pictures on her phone. None of the pictures were spiking any ideas for a tattoo.

"well you always get it done in black ink,so start with that. and your favorite shape is a heart" Nessa said leaving room for Hayden to add on to it.

"I could do a small black heart somewhere" She said, "but where though, wait i could put it on my sleeve of tats and they could have devil tails" She said getting a cool idea.

"oh that'd be sick" Nessa said and smiled. Hayden called up the tattoo place and made an appointment for 4 that afternoon.

it was now 4:45 and the small tats were finished and they looked good with her sleeve and it filled in the small spaces. she found them very cute and it will always remind her of Nessa weather they are together or not.

"lemme see them" Nessa said as Hayden walked through the door.

"here" She stuck out her arm and showed her the tattoos. Nessa adored them so much she loved hayden's tattoos. Just as much as she loved her but that haven't really said those words yet.

"hey can i tell you something?" Nessa asked. Hayden nodded and laid down to have Nessa cuddle on top of her.

"Anytime you you're ready" She whispered and felt Nessa nod her head.

"I love you" Nessa said after a few seconds. It took Hayden by surprise but she loved Nessa so much already.

"I love you too" She said and looked down to her.

Nessa smiled and leaned up to Kiss her.

the two cuddle and tried not hurt Hayden's new tattoos.

thanks for 12k buds!!