night

Nova and her friends went out to the club to have some fun. They were all in college,and decided they needed a break from their work. Nova was a political science major, she had more work on some nights than others. She was the type of person to stay inside and get all her work done,then to watch netflix. I mean it sounded nice.

"come one we aren't gonna be here that long and maybe you'll find yourself a girl to get with" Her friends Alex said.

"fine" Nove sighed and getting out of the car. Alex didn't have the intention on drinking they weren't one to drink heavily especially on schools nights. They dragged Nova in and to the dance floor. Nova hated dancing especially since she was in heals. Alex started swaying themselves around and Nova soon followed their movements.

She let the music take full control over her body. Nova soon felt arms wrap around her.

"hey darling" The voice whispered as they both moved in sync.

"hey" Nova said a bit loud hoping the voice would hear.

"hey let's get out of here and go get some food?" The voice said but it came out more like a question.

"sure" Nova said. this might have not been the smartest thing to do, but Nova really didn't want to be here. The person took her hand and pulled her away.

Nova told Alex she was leaving and they said okay but didn't ask who Nova was leaving with. Personally they thought Nova was gonna get some action which may be true, or not.

Nova was dragged to a nice dodge challenger and the person opened the door for her. "so what's your name because I never got it" Nova buckled her seatbelt.

The person giggled a bit before answering, "I'm Avani and I already know that you're Nova". Nova made a confused face. How did Avani know who she was but she not know who Avani was. She decided not to think to hard on it just focusing on the drive.

It was a comfortable drive to a fancy restaurant. Nova didn't question a thing,she got out as Avani got out.

"Gregg for 2" Avani said to the hostess. The hostess nodded and told the two girls to follow her. Avani grabbed Novas hand and pulled her along. Nova didn't mind that she was holding Avanis hand.

the two had just finished ordering thier food neither saying a word still.
"so since you know everything about me tell me about yourself," Nova said after taking a sip of her water.

Avani let out a low chuckle, "well I'm the ceo of my company which is a well known brand and I graduated at 19."

"okay, so you graduated college at 19,and you're a ceo of a company that you never told me the name of. So why am I here." Nova said and their food had just arrived.

"you here because I wanted you. you'll find out soon enough." Avani winked and took a bite of her food. Nova was left confused on what that meant but started eating her food anyway.

after the dinner the two went back to the car and stood there for a second. "look I'd like to continue whatever this is or whatever it's gonna be,but i'm gonna need to know something about you before." Nova said.

"look doll spend the night at my place and I promise you'll know everything soon" Avani whispered into Novas ear almost like a purr.

Nova nodded and then they were off. Of course Nova texted Alex that she was gonna be gone all night. all they said was "get it girl"

Nova loved alex but sometimes they could be a pain.