complicated, dixie | 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Blair's pov
I was sitting at home on my couch just doing some work when I get a text from Dixie. I roll my eyes at it. Dixie and I have a complicated relationship. I would barley even call it that,so more like fuck buddies I guess,but not all the time.

She came busting through my door startling me a bit. " what the fuck is this!" She yelled at me. She pushed her phone in my face and I looked at it.

It was me kissing another girl at some party. I don't know why this would be pissing her off?

"I don't know.what is it?" I ask. just playing dumb. "you fucking know what it is! now why the fuck did you do it?" She asked.

"because I'm a free person,and we aren't even together. So it shouldn't bother you that much" I smirked to myself knowing she had a small crush on me. She still shouldn't be this jealous of me kissing a girl who I don't even remember.

"yeah you're right,but I don't want you kissing other people." She said blankly.

"and why is that?" I pushed.

"because I-I" she tried to form a sentence but can't.

I roll my eyes and go back to the couch I was sitting on. She took a deep breath.

" I don't want you doing anything with anyone else. I don't know why I just don't" she said. Too controlling which is kinda cute that she thinks she possesses me.

"why? Why can't I kiss someone who I don't even remember the name of?" I pushed her further.

"it's too fucking complicated right now Blair" She yelled. Here we go again.

"why is it? Is it because the internet thinks you're dating some guy? when you on the down low hook up with me. But when I want to hook up with someone else or kiss someone when I'm drunk it's a fucking sin? make it make sense Dixie!" I argued back.

She huffed and rolled her eyes walking out the door. I feel kinda bad,but it's not flair.

a few hours have passed and she hasn't posted anything on her socials or even texted me. Normally when we fought she would still text me asking if I wanna go to dinner with her.

as I'm making mac and cheese I get a text from her.

"Look Blair,I'm sorry. I know I can't control you and what you do,but seeing you with someone else really makes my blood boil. If you want maybe I can come over and make it up to you.  ;)" I laughed a bit.

"sure why not" I replied.

I set my phone down and continued to make my mac and cheese. She comes to my apartment because we live in the same apartment complex.

and she pushed me against the wall....

use your imagination for the rest...