clubs

Madi was new to her school,and her mom encouraged her to join an activity. She chose art club. Madi wasn't super fond of being in a club but at least it was something she liked .

"hey is this the art club room?" She asked the girl who was sitting on the couch.

"um yeah the meeting doesn't start for another 20 minutes so feel free to do whatever" The girl who was tall and dark with passion twists said and placed her ear bud back in playing mgk.

Madi sat in a chair and pulled out her ear buds plugging them in. She played sofia by Clario and pulled out some of her homework to do.

after 20 minutes more kid showed up and so did the teacher that was in charge of the club.

"so today we are working in pairs and we are painting album covers of an album of your choice" The teacher said sweetly.

"so Madi how about you and Rose work together as I can see you're new here" The teacher looked over at Madi.

"uh sure" She said shyly and Rose got up and moved to Madi. She sat down  and unplugged her ear buds.

"okay so do you know who MGK is?" Rose asked.

"yeah he's pretty chill" Madi said and looked rose in her eye. She was stunning, Dark brown eyes, with long hair. She was a goddess.

"okay so we'll do his new album tickets to my downfall, and we can put a twist on it and make it pop art" She smiled.

"yeah I'd like that" Madi sighed and continued staring at the girl.

it was the end of the club meeting and the girls had just finished the sketch of the work. "okay that's the end of the club, we will continue tomorrow after school have a great rest of your day" the teacher said cheerfully.

"hey give me your number so I can call your cute face later tonight" Rose smiled.

Madi blushed and wrote her number down on a pice of paper. She knew this was going to be a good year.

madi smut coming soon!
thanks for 8k!