dom

mistress nessa was known for her work around a certain part in new york. she had an odd job,she was a dominatrix. More specifically a lesbian dominatrix, she found this job when she was looking for money. She's met several people while doing this and has made great money. her favorite was her client that came in on friday nights.

she was tall-ish dark skin and the nicest hair. She had many kinks and Nessa loved every single one of them. She was the favorite.

"hey Laysha" Nessa said as the friday night regular walked in. Laysha nodded and took off her coat. She was a stripper who worked at a club. She came her on her way to work so she left like an hour early for work so she had time to get a session in before work.

it was now the end of the session and the time nessa dreaded this time because she had to leave laysha.

"i'll see you next week ness" Laysha said and opened the door.

it's now or never ness.

"hey laysha."

Laysha turned around and looked at Nessa who was very nervous.

"yes?" She asked.

"would you want to go out next sunday?" Nessa asked.

Laysha smiled, "yeah that'd be great" She said and left. Nessa already had her number.

so i updated both nessa and dixie.

so should the next three updates be

sab, mads,and cynthia?