A NEW STORY IS COMING!

Hello.

As you might have noticed, I just published the final (?) chapter of this story.

And I'm excited to tell you that a new story is coming up.

Instead of the Heroic Saiyan Warrior, our protagonist is now just an ordinary citizen with the heart for justice and the ideals of a hero, but constantly bashed and looked down for his lack of "Gift"

As such, he took a different path than many might've seen before, facing against many opponents and obstacles in his ways.

A man who took a step into the dark criminal underworld of the hero society, a man who has seen the shadow that they tried to hide.

Along his way, he'll gave to witness many things being torn away from him, but inside, his heart will always remain the same.

He's not alone either, a local legend will also be passing on his skills and experience to our protagonist, acting as both mentor and father figure : The Dragon of Dojima.

This...is how a new legend was born, a man with no quirk, but would still jump in to save the day as if he has one.

Come along and see how he is involved with the U.A. students despite not being a hero or a student, and how he deals with a certain Bakugo that he knows all too well.

Can his honorable ideals stand against the tests that have yet to come?

Stay Tuned

Upcoming Story!

デク : 龍が如く [Deku : Ryū ga Gotoku!]

or

Deku : Like a Dragon! 

Coming Soon! Like, really really soon. Cuz I didn't sleep for 2 days straig-

(Don't worry, the Joseph Izuku will be right after this one. I just want to make a little fun story while I made sure that one is the best it could be.)