Chapter 38 : A Heated Rematch, Izuku Vs. Mirio!

It was the next morning. The class slowly wakes up as the sun rises above the horizon. Iida walked out the door for his morning run as he felt more determined than ever "I woke up extra early for today, I bet Midoriya hasn't even awoken yet. I should be able to find a way to get him and Uraraka together."

"Me and who?" asked Izuku who is doing handstands outside.

Iida immediately snapped 90 degrees to his side "U-Uh, Oh! Good Morning, Midoriya. I thought you'd still be sleeping. It's 6 in the morning."

"6? I got up at 4:30 to train, it's much more peaceful then. Care to join?" asked Izuku as he stood back up.

Iida thought for a bit as he remembered being whacked in the face by Izuku's 10x kick in the sports festival. "I'll pass, I heard Aizawa-sensei has something prepared for us in the afternoon so I'll save my strenght for them. I shall go run!" as he then entered his Moonwalk Sprint and ran off.

"Huh, well time to train more!" as  Izuku got back up and put on his weights and started to do shadow boxing in the air.

Iida ran around the school grounds as he formulated a plan "Perhaps I can lock the two in a closet, No Midoriya's too strong. Or Maybe I should set them up for a blind date!" as he jogged past the 1-B Dorms.

Monoma peeked out from the trees as he watched Iida ran past the dorm "So what I heard was true, Midoriya has returned and is alive. Class Prez must be informed.

*A While Later

Itsuka slammed a cup down on the table as she screamed "What!?"

"Yes! I've heard it myself, Izuku Midoriya is alive and well."

"He is? Why hasn't he called me?" said Itsuka as she checked her phone.

Tetsu sighed "You didn't give him your number."

"Oh, I'll go right now! I need to see him" said Itsuka as she se just ran out the dorms. The other 1-B girls walked to see what the commotion was.

"What happened?" asked Ibara as she rubbed her tired eyes.

"Midoriya's back, Kendo's off to se-" as just Tetsutetsu was about to finish his sentence the girls just bolted off at Iida's level of speed.

*At 1-A Dorms.

Kota has woken up and is joining Izuku in his workout, Kota is trying to do a handstand like his dad but is having a hard time.

"Hmmm, let's add some juice to your training plan. That should help." said Izuku as he patted his son's shoulder. Kota nodded as he fell flat down on the ground.

"Everything hurts..."

"It does, but that's how you built endurance."

"That or you're just into sadism." said Another voice.

Izuku turned to see Itsuka out of breath as she ran over to him. "Dad, what's sadism?" asked Kota with a confused look.

"Ask auntie Midnight" replied Izuku as he didn't want to touch the subject, returning his attention to Itsuka.

"So, how have you been?" asked Izuku as Itsuka just grabbed him by his gi "Why didn't you give me a call!? We were so worried about you! Yui won't stop asking me to buy her a plushie of you for her birthday!."

"To be fair, you did grab like a 5 of them last time you went to buy 'Groceries'." said Setsuna as she and the girls of 1-B walked up to Izuku and Kota.

"Hey! Need something?" asked Izuku. Setsunat Tokage leaned in and inspected Izuku up and down. "So this guy's the hotshot? Mr.Deku, son of All Might?" as she grinned.