Chapter 58 : Mighty Warriors across time and space!

Izuku quickly targeted Kingsley first, believing that he is easy target. Izuku used Super Saiyan God's ki to try and find a weakness in his opponent to exploit.

Kingsley, on the other hand, pulled out a tesla cannon and started shooting Izuku with it "Behold! The Power of German Science!"

Izuku swatted the energy shots away, which slightly burned his hand as he touched it. He engaged in close ranged combat with Kingsley who is somehow able to match Super Saiyan God's strength.

"This guy's tough! Who is he?" asked Izuku as he tried to find a gap to strike, but Kingsley hit Izuku away with the handle of his cannon before doing leaping after Izuku.

Izuku anticipated this as he waited for Kingsley to quickly fly at him.

"Right There!" said Izuku as he powered up to Super Saiyan Blue to attack.

Kingsley dodged just in time as Izuku slammed a ball of Ki straight into him and knocking him away

Kingsley dodged just in time as Izuku slammed a ball of Ki straight into him and knocking him away. But little did Izuku know, that this dimension is created by Kingsley.

And he is free to turn it into his advantage.

Kingsley put his hands together "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" and created 10 different clones of himself. Izuku halted in his path as he tried to sense which one is the real, he then dropped back to Super Saiyan God to doge the clone's assault.

Asi-san is holding herself against both Zero and Mr.M, but the advantage in number would eventually wear her down.

"You can't beat Super Saiyan Blue, Asi! Surrender to the IzukuxMei!" said Zero as he lifted his leg up and does a drop kick right onto Asi-san. Asi blocked but is kicked away by Mr.M who utilized a Super Shotgun in combination with his Omni-staff.

"Izuku! Get out of here!" said Asi as she looked over to him. Izuku quickly ducked then let the shadow clones surround him and powered up to Super Saiyan Blue.

"I'm just starting to have fun! I want to beat this guy first!" said Izuku as he blows the shadow clone away.

Kingsley closed his eyes as his hands begin to glow with mysterious energy "I can't drag this on, you'll only get stronger. Max Power!" as the dimension bended according to his will.

Pillars popped out from the ground and ceiling as Izuku fly around to dodge, but Kingsley teleported over and punched him in the chest and knocking Izuku into a pillar that crushed him against the ground.

"Sorry about this." said Kingsley as the pillar repeatedly crushed Izuku, making him yell in pain.

Kingsley pulled out a lightsaber and tried to subdue Izuku, but Izuku quickly leapt at him.

"KAIOKENNNNNN!" said Izuku as his body begins to glow red.

"Kaio Wha-" Kingsley is hit in the face as Izuku used SSB KaioKen x20 to attack him, he can't hold back against this guy.