Chapter 13: Rise! Izuku's grand entrance

*Outside of USJ

All Might was runninng at the USJ at maximum speed, he already heard that Izuku was holding the Nomu at bay. "Young Midoriya, please be ok!" said All Might as he approached the entrance, he quickly burst through the door to see what he feared most.

Thirteen was half-concious on the ground with Tsuyu and Jiro monitering her, Kirishima and Bakugo pinned Kurogiri down, the others helping each other out, but they were looking at the same thing: Izuku. Izuku is standing in front of Aizawa, with the Nomu's fist straight through his chest. "Young Midoriya?" said All Might as he looked at Izuku.

Izuku collapsed as the Nomu pulled it's fist out, leaving a gaping wound on his chest

Izuku collapsed as the Nomu pulled it's fist out, leaving a gaping wound on his chest. "Izuku, Izuku can you hear me?" asked Aizawa as he hold onto Izuku's body. Izuku didn't respond, he can barely move, his body was getting weaker but he was happy that his teacher was safe.

 "Look at you All Might! To slow to save a student, what are you going to do now, Hero?" taunted the Villian. All Might dashed to pick up Izuku and Aizawa and brought them to the class.

 "I'm sorry young Midoriya, you risked everything you got to save everyone. I will stop the Villians. Look after him, students" said All Might as he put Izuku down.

The girls immediately rushed over to Izuku's side. "Midori, you can't die on me! I have so many things I want to do with you" said Mina as she cried on Izuku's arm. Ochaco fall to the ground once she saw Izuku laying there, lifeless, "Deku-kun..." was all Ochaco managed to say as tears started to flow out. Momo remebered Izuku's smile from yesterday as she created some gauze to stop the bleeding, "No! you can't leave me. I won't have anybody else but you!" said Momo as she pressed the gauze on to his chest wound. Toru was being comforted by Jiro, unable to say anything. Tsuyu just froze in place.

Aizawa himself was still shocked at Izuku saving his life. All Might stood up to face the Nomu again. "I'll stop you, no matter what!" said All Might as he and the Nomu clashed. (This is same as what happened in the Anime, so I'll skip over it.)

*Nort Kai's planet

King Kai saw what happened and immediately contacted King Yemma, "King Yemma, this is king Kai. The boy is gravely injured, send fortuneteller Baba to go and bring him to Dende immediately ". King Kai then called Shin Kai over.

"Shin Kai, it seems the boy is gravely injured. Please call Goku to the lookout too." said King Kai. Shin Kai nodded and teleported to bring Goku to Izuku.

By the time King Yemma informed Baba, she was already on her way to inform Izuku's mother.

*Back with All Might

The fight proceeded normally, All Might was trapped by the Nomu and Kurogiri who broke out from Bakugo, The kids saved him, Plus Ultra'd the Nomu to the sky, blah blah. Right now, the U.A. staff has arrived and are either arresting the Villian, or saving Izuku. Recovery girl is trying to stabilize Izuku, but his body has no stamina left for her quirk to use without killing him. The medics tried their best, but it seems that Izuku would not survive. "I suggest you go tell the kids" said one of the medics to recovery girl, who nodded.