Chapter 54 : The Awakening that Summons Victory + A Gentle Battle

Saitama and Izuku squared up, Saitama launched a punch that Izuku instinctively dodged.

"What is that? My body went crazy! this punch must be seriously strong." said Izuku as Saitama looked in confusion.

"I mean, I punched that Fat Cat god guy by accident and he recruited me immediately. By the way, does that aura feel hot?" asked Saitama.

Izuku nodded as he tried to launch his assault, but Saitama is surprisingly resilient and blocked Izuku's blows. Saitama can feel the force of Izuku's strikes, as he smiled and started to take the fight more serious.

Izuku's thoughts of getting hit starts to interfere with the Ultra Instinct as Goku noticed it. "Izuku!"

Izuku turned back to Goku.

Goku yelled at him "Don't overthink it! Trust your body! Believe in yourself! The form is right at your disposal! Push on!".

'Push on...?' thought Izuku as his aura flared up, and he started to get in tune with the flow of the battle. Pulling off a move that Saitama wasn't expecting.

"Normal Punch." Saitama launched a fist at Izuku, who dodged it at the last second.

" Saitama launched a fist at Izuku, who dodged it at the last second

Izuku appeared behind Saitama as he kicked him away. Saitama got back on his fist as he leapt at Izuku and the two started to fight seriously.

Whis noticed a change in Izuku's demeanor as he smiled "It looks like that it may  be possible."

Lord Beerus gasped as he turned to Whis "You mean...Ultra Instinct?".

The other angels and gods that are still there overheard this as they also gasped and watched Izuku, could he also attain the technique that even gods like them can't even pull?

Grand Minister stood there, amused, "My my, Nezu-san sure has some amazing allies hasn't he."

Zeno nodded "Mmm! Let's invite Nezu here later!"

Future Zeno cheered "Yeah Yeah! Let's play Universe Minesweeper together!"

Grand Minister looks visibly panicked "My Lord, did you not accidentally destroyed 3 universes last time? And the time where you sparked the Ship wars"

Zeno grinned "We know, and it's fun."

Izuku kept fighting and fighting, every blow he delivers and every attack he dodged makes his next move more impactful and sharper. Saitama starts to notice that Izuku is constantly improving during the fight, Izuku is seen to finally start blocking Saitama's punches to open room for counterattacks.

Saitama is both surprised and ecstatic that someone actually BLOCKS his punches and survive to deliver back a blow of their own, which he has to admit, can be felt even by his own powers.

"You're amazing, I think Genos is going to flip once he sees you." said Saitama as he starts to put some effort in to keep up "But I still can't let my home get destroyed, No hard feelings?" as he quickly punched Izuku in the face.