Chapter 37 : The Return of A Mighty Warrior!

The class paused in shock as they watched the man standing in the door, Izuku Midoriya. Our Saiyan protagonist smiled back at his friends as he waved "Yo!".

All Might fell from the vents as he ran up to Izuku and inspected his face "Y-Young Midoriya, Is that you? Am I hallucinating? I really need to get more sleep".

Izuku smiled "No, I'm back home. All Might."

"My Boy!" said All Might as he hugged Izuku, tears of joy flow down his face as Izuku hugged him back "I'm back now."

"Midoriya-kun?" said Momo as she is still processing what has happened.

But before any of the classmates could react, Bakugo walked up to Izuku. Izuku let go of All Might as he turned to look at Bakugo.

"Hey, nerd."

"Hey."

The two just stared at each other, but they understood what each other meant. Bakugo merely smirked as he patted Izuku on the shoulder "Well, welcome back from the dead. Try to not die next time."

"See? you do care! " replied Izuku as he laughed a bit.

The class is still in shock at what happend, so Izuku just broke them out of their shock "Anybody want to say hello?"

"MIDORIYA!" the class just grabbed Izuku in a tight group hug as they all celebrated. He swore he can feel the girls squeezing the life out of him. Shoto also went up to hug Izuku "Welcome back, I know you'd come.".

Izuku just ruffled his son's hair as he then turned to see Kota in a Gi similar to his own, "Well Little Me, want a hug?" asked Izuku. Kota nodded as Izuku just hold the boy "Look at you! Man, it has been a few months huh?"

"Yeah, we've missed you a lot. I swear I heard Auntie Mandalay saying your name in her sleep sometimes." said Kota as both he and Izuku turned to the woman in question. Mandalay just hid her face in her hand as she refused to respond.

The class guided Izuku to their common area as they all sat down and talked to their friend.

"Really? You've seen us in the Hero License Exams?" asked Sero as he bit into a slice of pizza All Might ordered for the class as celebration for Izuku's return.

"Yeah! You can ask Shoto." said Izuku as he glanced at the teen in question. Shoto then has a realization, "Wait! That Beam attack was actually you?! Like an actual you?".

Izuku just laughed as he patted Shoto "Yup! You did great! All of you, though I thought that Kacchan might mess up at the rescue part. Also +4" said Izuku as he placed the +4 UNO card as Bakugo screamed into a pillow nearby.

"But I can't believe that you've come back, Midoriya. My Ship is still sailing after all!" said Iida as he put on his IzuOcha shirt loud and proud.

The other guys also hold up their ship's flags as well as to not fall behind.

All Might put down a glass of Hetap as he got serious for a moment "But young Midoriya, I need to ask you something."

Izuku nodded. All Might put his hands together "On that fateful day, did you not hesitate at all? You know that you might not make it out, yet you did what you did. How?"

The class also listened in silence as they too wanted to know how such a sacrifice can be done. Izuku thought for a bit "I mean, it's not like I'm not scared, I do. But the thought of losing everyone I vowed to protect would scare me more than dying, so my body even moved before I could think. The rest is history." as he leaned back in the couch.

"Well, that confirms my theory." said Principal Nezu as he walked in, "Welcome back , Midoriya.". The other U.A. staff also ran in once they heard the news.