Chapter 20: Training with Whis! The Hero Killer Strikes!

After interning with All Might for a short bit and getting some Ice Cream, Izuku is planning to do something more to get stronger.

"All Might! Can I talk with you for a bit?" asked Izuku as All Might turned around in his chair.

"Yes, what is it?" asked All Might as he sipped his tea.

"I would like to head off to somewhere to train my transformation to better utilize it, it'll probably take a few days. Would that be alright?" asked Izuku.

All Might thought for a bit "Well, I suppose that's fine. It's for your own good, so I'll allow it"

Izuku thanked All Might as he put his fingers on his forehead and vanished away.

All Might watched the spot Izuku once was at "Maybe we could make that a combo attack, like an Instant Texas Smash."

*King Kai's planet

Izuku appeared on the planet to see Whis already waiting for him "Hello, Whis-san" said Izuku as he bowed.

"Hello Midoriya-san. Lord Vegeta is awaiting your arrival, let us go."

Izuku nodded. Whis then tapped his staff as they vanished away.

*30 Minutes later

Izuku and Whis arrived at the planet. Vegeta stood in front of them as Izuku bowed "Hello Lord Vegeta, I'm here to train my Super Saiyan form."

Vegeta raised an eyebrow at this "Oh? Show me.". Izuku nodded and transformed into Super Saiyan.

Vegeta observed Izuku as he stood there "That's a 5/10, which is barely passable. Watch" as Vegeta transformed into Super Saiyan as well.

Izuku can immediately sensed the power gap between the two of them, Vegeta is at least 10x times stronger than Izuku and this is still holding back. "With enough Mastery, this will be what you can do."

Izuku nodded as he immediate got to training.

Vegeta made sure so to make Izuku stay Super Saiyan for as long as possible in order to improve his stamina and control. Izuku would often Spar against Whis as a way to sharpen his control and improve his strength.

Right now, Izuku is sparring against Whis in his base state, so that his transformed state can be even more powerful

Whis easily weave and evaded Izuku's attacks without barely moving, this doesn't mean that Izuku is not improving. Whis himself is very pleased with Izuku's progress, Vegeta even said that if Izuku managed to "Surpass the limit of a Super Saiyan" , he can begin formally training under Whis.

Goku would also drop by to vist and Spar with Izuku, and give him pointers on how to mitigate the rage that sometimes cloud Izuku's judgement and could cause him to accidentally kill someone.