Farewell, Proud Warrior.

*Warning : Super Extra Long Final Chapter.

The fight starts to turn to the Heroes' favor with Izuku finally mastering Ultra Instinct and using it to its fullest potential.

The crowd at U.A. and many others around the world cheered for him, and yelled out words of hope and encouragement to keep Izuku moving forward.

The kids, the citizens of Nabu Island, the villains, even Dabi is seen quietly speaking to himself "Go get them."

The shipper's combined might is starting to pay off as well, although they are a bit rugged, they managed to push AFO to his limits and beat him as well.

But the Nomus are not giving up either, going on a huge rampage to kill the students who come to help.

The Top heroes are doing their best, but these Nomus are a Deku-level threat (Yes, the HPSC actually has that as a classification of threats.)

Izuku jumped over a punch and then struck Zamasu with his elbow before phasing away and reappearing with a backhand to the face.

Izuku began to pummel Zamasu again while dodging any threats that might have  killed him, frustrating Zamasu even more.

"How dare you rival the might of a god!? How could you!? I am Zamasu! I am Justice! Can a mortal really be stronger than Justice itself!?" Zamasu said before being launched away with a left hook to the face.

"Justice? You're Justice?! Compared to Stain, you're nothing but a jealous god with self-esteem issues!" Izuku replied before dodging another punch.

Izuku quickly arched his arm back "This is nothing personal, this is for Nezu. And you will call him that!"

The two's fist then collided in the middle which created a clash of power, shaking the area around them.

*With the shippers

Asi-san slid under AFO and used her grappling hook to bind him, but he quickly broke free and threw her against the wall before noticing Leon still fighting.

'My Power.... This means...' AFO thought as he then noticed the students fighting the Nomus in the distance.

AFO mentally commanded the Nomus to suddenly swarm where Momo and her team is currently hiding, causing Leon to lose focus and left an opening.

"Shit! That's not goo-" Leon is cut off as a giant punch collided into his side and knocked him far away with a loud crash.

Thanks to that, OFA is returned back to AFO, who quickly used the power-up combined with the Ki power-up to throw Zero away and confront Ottopip directly.

Kingsley has a move that he wanted to use that might be able to swing the fight to their favor, but the shippers are still too close to escape the attack itself.

"Otto! Move the others away! I got an attack coming up!" Kingsley yelled to him.

Ottopip seemed reluctant, but did so either way by creating gates that teleported the injured shippers away to where Leon is to check in on him.

Kingsley grinned as he channeled his power into his fist and created a magic circle underneath him, he arched his hand backwards and aimed at AFO "This is my Super Move...."

He then thrusted his hand forward and send out a devastating magic attack "ZETTAFLARE!"

The attack was able to partially destroy AFO, but his super regeneration is slowly doing its work in regenerating the damaged tissue inside the body. But it did buy them some valuable breathing room that they needed to go deal with the Nomus.