Chapter 6: Strike! Push on, Izuku!

After resting up for the night, Izuku then wakes up the next morning to hear the voice of Goku, Fortuneteller Baba, and a new voice talking to his mother in the living room.

"We are planning on taking Izuku on a 9 month training regiment after he finished his school year, Mrs. Midoriya" said the mysterious voice.

"And will he be ok?" asked his mother in a worrying tone.

"Don't worry" said Goku, "Me and the others will personally train him, but it's just that for him to improve, he'll need a more suitable location"

Izuku then walked out of his room, "Where will I be going?", gaining the others' attention. A green man with that looks like Piccolo then walked forward to Izuku, "You must be Izuku Midoriya that the Kais spoke highly about. My name is Dende, guardian of the Earth" said the green man, now identified as Dende.

"Um, Hello there Mr.Dende, do you know where I'll be training at?" asked Izuku.

Dende nodded, "Yes, I will take you to my lookout. It has the ideal equipment needed for you to train."

Izuku then perked up again,"Oh, about that. Goku-sensei? What am I going to train about?".

Goku then smiled at Izuku,"Well, here's the rundown. Our plan is that by the end of this 9 months, you'll be able to push your body to at least Kaio-Ken x10 for at least a solid minute. Piccolo will help more with your Ki control, as you are still exhausted after using just 2 Destructo Discs, Vegeta will vist again to measure you up and teach you the Big Bang Attack as he promised." Goku then pointed at himself, "I'll show you the instant transmission, and teach you how to do a 'Super Kamehameha' and how to also bend it."

Izuku's eyes are now lit up with all that new information.

Fortuneteller Baba then spoke up, "But you will finish school first, you can't just be all brawn, no brains!"

Izuku then nodded and bid his farewell as all of them leave the house, leaving only he and his mom.

"Izuku, dear, I think you should eat something and take a day off. Maybe you should go meet some of your friends, the Pink girl that you saved? or maybe Jiro-san instead ?" said his mother, saying the girls' names with a different tone.

Izuku, being the dense protagonist he is, "Maybe I'll ask Mina to meet up at a Cafe later, but I want to finish up my homework first.". Izuku then walked back to his room, grabbing a plate of food before he went in

After hours of homework, Izuku got a call from All-Might, "Hello? young Midoriya? If you could spare some time, mind dropping by for a bit? I want you to meet someone."

"Yes, All Might. I'll be there", replied Izuku. Izuku then got up from his chair to stretch a bit.

Izuku then looked at his wardrobe, he then sees the folded set of Gi that master roshi gave him. 'Maybe I should take these with me, I can find some secluded spots to train for a bit.'.

Izuku then put the Gi in a duffle bag as he went off to shower.

After finished cleaning himself, Izuku wear a pair of cargo pants, a white undershirt, and was reaching to grab his green jack- 'Oh right, Jiro.' Izuku thought. He then settled for a Blue one instead.

Izuku grabbed his essential stuff, his bag, leave the house after waving to his mom, then flew in the air towards the beach. Saying a quick hello to Miruko, who was apprehending some petty thieves below.

Izuku can see the beach in the distance, apparently someone started to pick up the junk that was there and people are starting to visit it again. 'I was planning on doing that, but I suppose Vegeta's beating would probably be better' thought Izuku.