Chapter 46 : Nabu Island Saga, an unpleasant invasion

The tiring day of helping out the islanders are over as the students rest at the U.A. Agency, some were dirty from helping, while others are just sore from all the walking.

"For an island, this place sure is big." said Ojiro as he stretched his legs, standing for all those times did tire him out for a bit.

Jiro just passed out on the couch as Mina laid on top of her, also passed out.

"Man, charging up that farmer's tractor really fucked my shit up." said Kaminari, covered in grass and dirt from screwing around the farm too much and trying to flirt with the farmer's daughter.

Iida just read some books on 'A Wingman's guide: How to get your best boi to marry a good girl' as he drank some orange juice to re-fuel his engines.

Just then, the front door slammed open. Izuku walked in, looking like he just ran through the battlefield in the Pre-Ship wars saga in the comment thread two chapters back. His gi is torn, his left arm hang loosely, like it's badly bruised. His face is covered in bruises as blood trickles down his lip. His wristbands are missing and there is a large hole on the back of his Gi.

"Hey guys...." said Izuku before flopping down on the ground, passes out.

Iida ran over with a medical kit "Stay still Midoriya! I believe Uraraka knows how to perform CPR! Right, Uraraka?" asked Iida as he motioned for her to do it.

Uraraka blushed as she shuts down and didn't answer.

Shoto just use his ice to help ease the pain "Father, can you hear me?"

"Hey son...." said Izuku as he weakly grinned "Can you go grab a pouch from my bag? I kinda need something.". Shoto nodded as he went to the pile of luggage and sees Izuku's bags and the pouch.

"Here, pouch." said Shoto as Izuku took it and ruffled Shoto's hair as thanks for helping him out. Izuku then picked out a Senzu Bean as he ate it, his injuries then healed instantly as Izuku stood up like nothing just happened.

"Mm! Senzu beans! I owe Korin some belly rubs for this." said Izuku as he went to his bag to put the pouch away, ignoring the confused stare of the class around him.

Bakugo then walked in "Oi Deku! Where the fuck were you!?- Never mind that, come here a bit!" as he waved him over.

Izuku followed Bakugo outside as he then shows a picture of a girl and a boy "The girl lost her brother somewhere around here, me and Earlobes over there has been looking for him and can't fucking find the kid. Do your magic so I can go do something else.".

Izuku nodded as he sensed the energy in the direction of the park, 'There's two there, I'll go to the one in the opening first.' as he extended his hand for Bakugo to grab.

Bakugo looked at the hand "What?"

"Grab it, I think I found them." said Izuku.

"And why the hand?"

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

Bakugo just surrender and grabbed it as Izuku used instant transmission to teleport the park.

*At the park

Izuku and Bakugo appeared out of thin air as they looked around.

"Well I don't see him, so you're wrong." said Bakugo as he crossed his arms.

"Stop being a Tsundere and follow me." said Izuku as he walked to one of the swings and sees a boy behind it.

"Hey! Are you Katsuma?" asked Izuku as the boy turned around and nodded. Katsume then sees the Kanji on Izuku's gi and recognizes who he is.