Chapter 4: Turn it up! Kaio-Ken Attack!

When Vegeta said that he'll train Izuku like hell, he did not lie. Izuku's training regiment  was altered to ,in Vegeta's words, "Push-ups,Sit-ups, and plenty of Milk". And after Vegeta was done for the day, Whis would step in to give Izuku some pointers regarding his fighting style. After all of that, Izuku would meditate with Piccolo to learn more about Ki control.

*Sacred Land of Kais -6 PM.

Izuku and Piccolo are currently meditating on the shores of a waterfall, Izuku now has some control over his blasts, but would lose his controls when he switched to striking. Piccolo then spoke up "When you punch something, you have to remeber Izuku. Giving all you got into a punch mulitiple times will wear you out instantly." Piccolo then got up while Izuku look at him, "Watch" said Piccolo. Piccolo propped his right hand and sliced a nearby boulder, splitting it in half completely. "You barely used any energy.." said Izuku, amazed. "..and I'm not even a Saiyan" said Piccolo. 

Piccolo then turned to Izuku, "Here's the tip Izuku, you just want to keep your power above the foe or equal to them, then slowly wear them out or outlast them if needed be. Powerful strikes with everything you have is a last resort type thing"

Izuku then had a light bulb lit up in his head, " Just like cracking an egg!" he yelled. Piccolo just stared at Izuku ,"what". Izuku then pulled out his notebook "where did you-" ," I get it now, Mr. Piccolo! I just want to crack the egg, not obliterate it with the might of Zeus!". Piccolo just dumbfoudedly stared at Izuku scribbling things down, "..sure, whatever you say" then just went back to meditating.

*Land of Kais - 12AM.

Goku and Izuku are now at a large lake. It was beautifull, with lots of stars reflected on the water surface. Goku then cupped his hands to his side "Watch ,Izuku. I'm going to pass this technique on to you." .Izuku then pulled out his notebook "No notes" said Goku. Izuku dropped his head and slowly put the notes away, observing his teacher.

Goku then focused his attention on the large lake "KA-ME-HA-ME..." as energy started to gather between Goku's hands. Izuku watched carefully. Goku then pushed his hands forward "HAAAAAAA" as a giant beam of energy is unleashed, breaking the water in half before stopping.

Izuku watched the beam dissappeared as Goku spoke up, "That, Is the Kamehameha wave, and it'll be the main beam attack you use, it's a standard attack able to use in most situations." 

Izuku then stepped forward as Goku watched. Izuku cupped his hands to his side and chanted "KA-ME-HA-ME-HA" as a smaller beam of energy shot out. "Aww man, it was so small compared to yours" said Izuku as he sat down. Goku then cheered Izuku up "It's your first time Izuku, you'll have to start small and then work your way up. My first time was also about that size too."

Goku then turned around "You should go back to sleep Izuku, we can work on this later. You still have 4 years until that school entrance exams comes. And King Kai is teaching you the KaioKen tomorrow, you'll need every once of energy for that." 

Izuku nodded and went back to his chamber to sleep.

*Next day, North Kai's planet.

King Kai walked outside his home to see Izuku standing outside, "All right Izuku, I'm going to teach you only the basics of it, as Vegeta is already tormenting you. The Kaio-Ken is basicallly a boost to your strenght, speed, durability, and other things you use in a fight.It can go up to x20, but the higher it goes, the more strain it puts on the user."

Izuku nodded in understanding.

King Kai observed Izuku, "right now , I'd say you can barely handle the normal Kaio-Ken as you're still very young. The training Vegeta is giving you is only going to allow you to just barely catch up to somewhere under Goku when he started training here. But that should do plenty compared to the canon fodder down there on Earth that you call "Villians"."