Chapter 8: On the lookout! Izuku's training

Notes from writer: I'll start adding some gifs in if I can to make it look more enjoyable for you guys. But there are some parts where texts or pictures will have to do. Leave your thoughts if you have questions! Enjoy the story

After appeasing the fans again by bringing out his true Chad side, Izuku heads off to train for the U.A entrance exams. With his new goal being to master the Kaio-Ken x10! Can Izuku surprise us by going x20? Can he even lasts a year in the hyperbolic time chamber? Find out in this chapter!

*Saturday, 1 week after the last Midoriya's Karaoke adventure.

Izuku puts on his wristbands as he stand proud in his now cleaned set of Gi. 'Today is the day, Time to go train!' thought Izuku as he smiled.

"I've sent all the goodbye messages, packed my things, brough some spare clothes, my phone, and the notebook. That should be all" said Izuku as he listed off his necessary items. "Now just say goodbye to Mom, and I'll head out to meet Fortuneteller Baba to take me to the lookout".

After 30 literal minutes of his mother crying and saying goodbye to her 'baby boy'. Izuku then left the house with his bags to see sombody unexpected

"Oh, Miruko! What are you doing here?" asked Izuku as his eyes lit up seeing a pro-hero. Miruko just looked at Izuku before smirking a bit "A gi? You going training? Heh, This might be getting good soon.". Miruko then recomposed herself "My civillian name is actually Rumi Usagiyama, and I'll be inspecting the exam to see the next batch of heroes", she then pointed at Izuku "You better give me a good show, you hear?".

Izuku nodded, "I won't dissapoint you, Usagiyama-san"

After saying goodbyes to each other, Izuku flew up to meet with Fortuneteller Baba "I'm ready!" said Izuku.

Fortuneteller baba nodded and both of them set off to their new destination:

Dende's Lookout!

*5 hours of flying later

Izuku landed on the large platform in the sky, "This is lookout?" asked Izuku.

"Yes, Izuku. Welcome to your training grounds" said Dende walking up to greet Izuku.

"And I am Mr.Popo. I shall take you to your room" said the dark person next to Dende.

After putting his things away, Izuku walked out to see Piccolo and Goku there as well.

"I plan to make him be able to at least push x20 after this" said Goku. Piccolo thought for a bit before speaking up "What about the Super Saiyan? Isn't that more efficient than the Kaio-Ken?"

Goku shook his head "Yeah that's true, but Izuku needs to get stronger first and he needs a trigger too, remeber?"

Piccolo nodded "Understood, I'll train with him first and Vegeta will take over. You can take him into the chamber for the test a the end."