Chapter 75 : 3 Days till retribution, bring back the lost son.

The next day arrived, and Izuku groggily got up from his bed as he yawned. He felt something warm near him, that's Eri, and another thing.

"Kero..." came a small whisper as the covers moved.

'Eri doesn't say that, that's Asui's thing!' thought Izuku.

"No shit, sherlock." replied Jinx who is peeking down from the ceiling.

Tsuyu is seen laying in Izuku's bed, clutching to his side as she lightly snored. Izuku mentally panicked as Goku and Vegeta never trained him for this.

"What would Goku-sensei or Lord Vegeta do?" asked Izuku to himself. Goku would probably just leave to train, and Vegeta would just grumble but still go out to train to not lose to Goku.

'Ok, I got it!' thought Izuku after making his decision, he's going to out and train!

But Eri is still clinging to his other arm, and he cannot wake her up for obvious reasons. He just sighed as he laid back down and waited till either of them are awake.

"Hmm... I guess I can stay in for a while..." said Izuku as he closed his eyes, but Tsuyu opened her eyes since she heard his voice.

"Kero...?" groaned Tsuyu as she sat up, seeing Izuku and Eri laying next to her and another person peeking down from the roof.

Tsuyu froze as she realized what she must have done, she must've felt cold in the night and went to his room for warmth and comfort. She must've just laid down and slept next to him, but he didn't seem to mind it though...

"Rise and Shine?" asked Izuku once he noticed that she's awake.

Tsuyu just blushed and turned away "Sorry for the intrusion..."

Eri also woke up "Papa... Can I stay in bed?", Izuku gave her the permission to do so and she plopped herself back onto the pillows and right back to dreamland.

Izuku got up and stretched "Alright, time to get on with the day. Want to go get breakfast?" asked Izuku as he opened the door. Tsuyu nodded and walked out first followed by him.

The dorms is relatively quiet, Iida is probably getting ready for his run, and the others are still asleep. Izuku got to work and fix up a light (for Tsuyu) and a large (for himself) tray of breakfast.

As he happily ate the food, Tsuyu just kept wondering if anything else happened last night.

"Midoriya-kun?" asked Tsuyu.

Izuku turned to her while guzzling down a glass of orange juice.

"Sorry to go and sleep in your bed like that, it must've been embarrassing. Kero."

Izuku shrugged " I mean, sometimes Eri climbs into my bed to sleep with me. So I guess I don't mind it that much, but do give me a heads up next time though.", completely missing the hidden innuendo he just said.

Tsuyu turned even more red as she muttered out nervous 'Keros' while eating.

After finishing his meal, Izuku hopped into the shower and got dressed in his Gi. He has someone to meet, and a mission to complete.

"Find Dabi, use Talk no Justu, maybe smack him a bit, and then use Dad powers, that should be easy enough." said Izuku as he finished putting on his boots. He walked out the locker room only to meet Toru looking at him with suspicion.

"Mi-do-ri-Kun!" said Toru.

"Y-Yes?"

"Are you going out to meet someone?" asked Toru.

Izuku just whistled as he looked at the wall "Wow! The roof here is made out of roof! How fascinating."

Toru just huffed her chest as she looked at him.